Chapter 16

Grayson has seriously been up my ass. Like the man is so horny for me specifically that his stupid sexual comments have become a part of my daily routine.

It's gotten to the point where he'll occasionally be nice to me and say sweet things to get into my pants. I guarantee if I asked this man for a five puppies, two pairs of Valentino platforms and a Chanel handbag he'd get it all to sleep with me.

This isn't me being cocky, he's genuinely insane when he's horny. Another thing is when Grayson sets his eyes on something. He doesn't give up until it's his.

At least one of us has restraint....

I mean I've faltered a couple of times at his sweet words but for the most part I've remained strong. Especially since he definitely gives hump and dump vibes.

"Olivia are you ready?" Grayson calls from the elevator.

I run as fast as I can down the stairs in heels. Not an easy task for me personally. I do admire those who can run down the street in five inch stilettos.

"Why are we going to so many dinners? I just want to stay in." I grumble slipping my arms into the coat he's holding out for me.

"Because I'm paying you to do so."

"Yeah, because you held my job over my head."

He shrugs "details details. Now get off your high horse... or broomstick in your case and let's get out of here."

He follows me into the elevator and begins discussing details about our 'relationship' and what I can say to his business partners or whoever we're meeting.

We arrive outside a club. I thought we were getting dinner? I mean my outfit does not come under club attire. I'm wearing a coat and sweater dress. I dressed for another boring fancy dinner.

"What are we doing here? I thought we were having dinner?"

"Slight change of plans. Mr Lane wants to meet here in one of his private rooms."

We walk inside as the bouncer offers Grayson a nod and immediately are led to one of the private rooms. Walking inside we're met with the heavy smell of marijuana. Who gets high before a business meeting? I guess someone who also wants to conduct a meeting at a club.

Inside this private room there is a stripper pole on a small stage to the left and in front is a large couch and a few plush chairs. There are a few men seated, each with a stripper placed on their laps. Classy.

"Are we seriously going to stay?" I murmur as we walk further into the room. He takes my coat along with own and places it on the hook next to the door.

"Just go with it. Don't question me." He whispers back.

"Mr Lane." Grayson greets seating himself down on the empty plush chair. I stand beside him as there aren't any more seats.

"Mr Black. I assume this is your fiancé?" He nods to me.

Grayson looks up at me and grabs my hand pulling me down onto his lap. Immediately I try to get up, he tightens his grip, digging his fingers into my hips as a warning.

Going along with it I smile at Mr Lane "it's nice to meet you." I offer a sweet smile to which he returns.

Graysons fingers begin to rub soothing circles on my hips as some form of a reward for going along with whatever this is.

As they begin to discuss business I sit there mindlessly. The least Grayson could've done is buy me a burger or something. I left the house thinking I'd get to eat. I'm sorry but weed is not going to cut it.

I move to get up but of course my oh so loving fiancé is holding me deathly tight. I continue to fight, I'm hungry! "Quit moving, you're making my dick painfully hard."

On instinct I freeze. "I'm hungry." I whisper.

"Can I go see if they have some appetisers or something?" I look to see Mr Lane with his tongue down the strippers throat. Cooties.

"No." Fuck you too.

"Why not?"

"This is a dangerous place. For your safety I won't let you go without me. We'll be out of here soon. He's clearly preoccupied."

I nod in agreement. This nights a total bust. I sit for another half hour as they discuss but I can clearly see Graysons frustration with this guy.

He's hardly paying attention to Grayson or the business deal he supposedly is trying to get. Not the way to go buddy. Maybe try kissing Grayson a couple times and refuse to have sex with him. Then offer sex for the deal you want. BAM! I'm a first class business woman.

"Let's go." I look to Grayson from the wall. I always get lost in my mental rambles.

We stand up and grab our coats. He holds me close as we walk back through the club and outside. Getting in the car he begins driving "do you want to eat out or in?"

"I'm hungry now, I'm not waiting so go through a drive thru."

"Alright. There's a Chick-fil-A just down the street."

"Perfect!"

He continues driving until we're stopped outside the speaker that takes our orders. "What do you want?" He asks me.

"The spicy chicken sandwich, waffle fries, lemonade and honey mustard sauce."

He repeats my order, adds his own then continues forward. I bounce my knees out of excitement, watching as he paid and waiting until the paper bag filled with greasy food is handed to me.

"Park the car and let's eat." I say. He laughs but follows my instructions pulling into a park up ahead.

I'm already shoving waffle fries in my mouth by the time he's turned off the car. "Do I at least get my own food?"

I shrug "I guess. Since you paid."

I hand him his sandwich and fries with no dipping sauce. Who doesn't get sauce?!

We eat in comfortable silence scarfing down our food. Once we're done he pulls out of the park. I yawn feeling completely content now that I've eaten.

"If you sleep I'll be sure to wake you up with a fog horn."

"Fuck you."