Chapter 31

My wedding morning. Isn't that weird? I had to test it out on my tongue a few times just to make sure it was real.

Grayson and I slept in the same bed last night, even though it's bad luck but whatever, it's not like our marriage is actually going to last. I chuckle to myself.

I'd planned on going to work today as it was only my second day back but Grayson insisted that he could handle himself for one day while I got ready for tonight. Did we fight? Yes, did we have makeup sex? You bet your sweet ass we did! In fact that man has a sweet ass. I bite my lip imagining this morning as I gripped his ass with my nails as he thrusted into me.

"Hey girly!"

"RICKY." I scream jumping from the bed and on top of him.

He laughs placing me back down "glad I get you all excited. How's our girl on her wedding day?"

I grin "I'm nervous but really excited. Now tell me what's the plan."

"Well Mr Black has a large breakfast spread out for you down below. He's also requested that you take a nice hot bath before you come down to eat." He hands me a silk robe.

"He gave me this for you to wear. Even though he won't be able to see you wear it, he wants you to feel sexy on your wedding day."

Wow. He's really gone to all this trouble just for me? Man, this is starting to actually feel real.

Stop that Olivia! This is all a charade, you know that and he knows that. So get the idea of him loving you back completely out of your head.

I took a bath, using essential oils, rose petals and I was covered in bubbles. I felt like a princess. I let the warmth of the water whisk me away to a place of serenity.

Safe, that's what I feel. Safe. It's never been something I've ever felt but since our relationship grew, I feel like I can trust him with my life. The man has seen me at my worst, a crying sopping mess who's terrified for her life. He didn't judge me, he consoled me and didn't look at me with complete pity, instead admiration.

"Girl! If you stay in there any longer you're going to look like a prune in your wedding pictures." Ricky called through the door. I didn't want to get out but hearing my stomach growl on cue I got out of the tub and dried myself off, ready for some serious food.

I wrapped the blush pink robe around my body, loving the feeling of the silk rubbing against my sensitive skin.

I headed downstairs where a table had been set up, full of food. Enough for Mason and I combined. I smirk at the thought. Ricky spots me and immediately shoves me down into a chair where a manicurist began on my toes while I ate.

It felt a little awkward at first but I got into it. The manicurist did my toes a plain white and my nails were nude with white swirls.

"Chica for god sake, tilt your head up!" Ricky grasps my chin, roughly tilting it up for the billionth time.

"Ricky." I groan. He's been at my hair for almost three hours. When I had my first outing with Grayson it only took him an hour.

"Honey, it's your wedding day. I'm not letting you walk down that goddamned isle looking like Kesha at the 2010 music awards."

I scoffed, "how dare you!"

He ignores me, continuing to style my hair. At this point I've given up on trying to reason with the man, he's not having it.

"Lisa! Stroke upwards and quit it with the blush! We're not prepping her for a circus! It's her wedding day."

"Oh don't look at me like that Ally! You're as precise as a toddler with a sharpie."