Chapter 26

Cold, so fucking cold.

I wake up with a gasp. Is someone murdering me? Have I moved on to the afterlife? I look around frantically as I shiver.

Eyes, his eyes. God dammit! "What the fuck!" I yell at him. The son of a bitch had thrown a full glass of cold water on me. At least get some new material?! I've already pulled that shit on him.

"I should be the one saying 'what the fuck!'"

He places the glass now empty on my nightstand and crosses his arms. "How dare you up and leave in the middle of the night! I was worried sick when I found that you weren't in your bed this morning!"

I remove the drenched duvet from myself and get out of the bed. I go straight to the closet and pull out one of the complementary robes.

"Turn around."

He smirks "I've seen it all before."

Scoffing I say "yeah and you're never going to see ur again."

"Is this about last night?"

"Turn!" He finally turned around and looked out the window while I got out of my soaked clothes and into the fluffy robe.

"Ok I'm done." He turns around and follows me as I walk out of the room and downstairs to the living room.

Plopping down on the couch I waited for him to take a seat. He opted for a blue velvet chair away from me. Smart man.

"I'm sorry about last night. I didn't think you'd see us."

I roll my eyes "if I didn't see you I would've heard you. She sounds like a squealing pig when you two fuck by the way."

He tries to hide his smirk but I know the man well enough to see that he found it amusing. But he quickly recovered by covering his smirk with a scowl.

"I think you've made your point, let's go." He stands but when u don't follow I see his temper rising.
Good, mine is too.

"Olivia." He grunts.

"What? I'm not going back to that place. I bet her cheap perfume still lingers in the air." I plug my nose.

"If I throw $100 bill out in the hallway will you follow it?"

"No but I bet your cheap date would."

How dare he insinuate that I'm a gold digger. He does remember he begged me to be his fiancé right? Men piss me off, they require a lot of training and I really don't have the time for that.

"Please show yourself out." I gesture to the door.

He moves towards me, planting both hands either side of my head trapping me. His face so close to mine that if I tilted my head up at the slightest, our lips would touch.

I hate the effect this man has on me. Because right now I'm ready to jump his bones.

Olivia you need to stay strong

My inner voice reminds me. "Sweetheart." He whispers into my mouth.

"What? Fuckhead." I whisper back.

Our lips suddenly conjoin, our kiss is rough and fast, he takes control as his tongue delves into my mouth and tangled with my own.

I let out an involuntary moan when I feel his hardened bulge pressing against my warmth. "Fuck." He curses moving to the belt of my robe and yanking it free.

Im completely nude underneath, he groans gazing at my naked form. His lips move away from my mouth and to my neck. He licks, sucks and bites his way down to my breasts leaving little red marks along the way.