Chapter 23 Truth Unrevealed

Backing away, Diante held onto his arm and then he stumbled when the pole bent from Kyle's crash. He should have given him wolfsbane he knew.

He was drained earlier; he didn't think he would have this much energy. Knowing Kyle would break free, Diante stood in front of the door at a distance and allowed his canines and claws to extend.

Cracking his neck, the pounding stopped.

Silence...

Then the pole flew, and Kyle burst through, running straight at him.

Kyle crashed into Diante who now more wolf was than man.

Diante shook his head, recovering from the blow and now he and his brother stood opposite of each other, snarling at another.

Diante was aware of the wolf standing in front of him being his brother but yet also he wasn't. His wolf instincts told him to fight this wolf that was a threat to them. Hard to decipher which to follow. His mind and his wolf's mind fighting.

Kyle took a step back and Diante caught the movement and Kyle pounced.

Marcos' bone cracked as he yelled slightly. He snatched his jacket off, tearing his shirt open, anything to help as sweat covered his body. "The full moon" He huffed, and Laurent nodded.

"I am aware" he said with calmness. Marcos envied Alphas for not having to go through the same thing other wolves did. They didn't feel pain during the full moon. They were in full control of their wolves. However, it didn't mean when they shifted, they weren't worse. Still, it affected them, making them stronger, more aggressive when they were in wolf form.

"I need to get back to my pack" Marcos strained to say and Laurent turned around to stare at him with a grin.

"Pack tradition?" He questioned and Marcos nodded frantically. Even hating the Alpha, he gave him a distraction.

Pack tradition was for his Alpha and Luna to lead their pack to freedom. They did this by running together, roaming the woods together as a united pack. Be the beasts they are for once. Once a month.

Marcos grunted, leaning forward as his eyes closed.

"It only hurts when you hold back," Laurent shrugged.

"If I don't, I will attack you... I am actually aware I can't fight an Alpha" He snapped with a snarky remark, which frustrated him.

"It would be fun to try, eh?" Charles chuckled, mocking Marcos' condition and it only angered him.

Charles slid his hand in his well suit pants with a sigh as he stared down at Marcos. "Well would it change your mind if I told you, your precious Jordan is out in the woods. That if I let you go... you could harm her?"

Marcos' eyes snapped up and Laurent smirked cruelly.

" How-"

" I suppose she isn't as naive as you think she is. She's looking for answers. Looking for Kyle"