Chapter 25 Nightmare vs Dream

Jordan let out a long, rejuvenated sigh, stretching her arms with a smile as she looked behind her to see Kyle, running a towel over his hair repeatedly.

Shirtless and in sweatpants he was, a spectacular, longing desire she shared with her eyes as she stared at his body.

Once he looked up, he caught her eyes and chuckled. He threw the towel down and she climbed on the bed, his long shirt riding up her thighs and it made him stiffen. Only that made him tense had he never felt it before until now.

His eyes couldn't help it as they were transfixed, rising up the more his shirt did, and he saw the small exposure of her lace panties. Pink they were, and he wanted them off. He groaned softly as his stiff raised an inch.

Fresh out the shower, smelling like delicious honey and flowers from her perfume, he could not help himself. He couldn't not touch her.

"What?" She questioned innocently as she had no clue why he was staring at her the way he was. It seemed lustful, but she knew Kyle was anything but salacious, carnal. If he were, he hadn't shown any recent signs.

He snickered and he now stood in front of her, Jordan having to tilt her head back to stare into his eyes. Her elbows were stretching, supporting her and she leaned back, her fingers pointing backwards.

"Nothing" He finally answered. She smiled and he touched her lips with his, making her smile before they met again only this time it was much demanding and he began to push her back even more, but she laid her hand over his shoulder, sliding to the back of his neck before she fell down completely against the sheets as his lips never parted from hers.

That is until she started giggling when his hands laid on her thighs, raising them slightly on his waist and lowering back down against her.

The hardness of his print made her hook her feet around him and his tongue only slid in, sliding against hers and their kiss became breathy and airy.

Even if his continual growing erection pressed against her core, somehow their kiss never became sloppy and needy, desperate or lustful but wanting to feel each other.

It was soft, tender as he turned his head slightly. His lips only widened more to feed on her lips, his teeth nibbling on her bit by bit, craving so much more.

Had he wanted to take her? Yes. Had he wanted to get lost in her warm wetness? Absolutely. But was it important to him? Not at all.

However, it was great to feel the need for the first time. Even with the images sprawling through his head, he couldn't want to give more. He wasn't ready.

Her legs raised up his waist as he scooted up her body wanting no space left behind and she couldn't help but slide her fingers up his hair. Greatly she wanted to pull, grip and tug but he hadn't made a new move to take it further than a sensual make out. She didn't want to rush him. This was perfect as is.

However, when they did grip even the slightest, he growled and he bit down on her lip, sucking it off. She smiled as did he as they continued to stare at each other.

That may have been the longest kiss ever and it was the best one. Still, she felt the tingle of his lips recently on hers. He raised his hand up to her thigh, and he dipped his head to place a kiss on it, but her eyes widened not expecting his next move.

His tongue slid out against her, and she bit her lip, only wanting to hide her giggle as his tongue slid up and he kissed her stomach softly. He raised up to kiss her neck and she sighed, as she felt him once more.

"Kyle, what are you doing?" She smiled as he kissed her earlobe and felt him smirk against it.

"You smell so good... I can't help myself" He pulled to grind down on her and she ran her hand up his arm, feeling the small prickles of tiny hairs.