Chapter 38 Trapped in Love

Jordan's lips parted as a moan escaped, instantly awoke her body with the sexual urge to grip or tug at something, preferably hair.

She sighed, welcoming this tactic of waking her from her beautiful dreams. The wetness of his tongue swiped over her neck and only did she passively find his hair and wrap her legs around the muscular body.

She was eager to relinquish her power, power of her body to him. One flick of the tongue did wonders.

Her hips lifted as she breathed out, his teeth biting, taking her flesh between his teeth. Bite marks, like love letters of passion written in her very flesh.

He felt far away, and she hated the wide space. His lips raised to her jaw and her eyes fluttered, dragging her nails down his back hearing him groan. She drew blood she knew. He hissed; his back burned as the air flew against his open wounds. He hadn't expected her to awaken so aggressively and yet still she succumbed to him effortlessly.

With the heel of her foot pressed against his lower back, slowly he began to lower.

"Oh..." She breathed out as she felt his print against her needy core. She couldn't help but grind against him and did he return the favor.

Oh, she loved the friction, he had laid a hand on her thigh, pushing it further into the bed as he grinded his hips against her provoking, increasing her wetness.

Oh, what a wonderful morning.

She reached down, sliding her fingers in his waistband, his lips claiming hers. Brutally he had taken them, bit them as if he fed on them.

He raised her hands over her head, pinning them deep into the bed with one hand.

Something so aggressive about the action. Something harsh and wicked about the way he kissed her. Kyle hadn't kissed her like that before. He was so soft and gentle.

She internally palmed her forehead with the reminder.

Gosh, I wish he would stop doing that!

He hadn't done it to reign in her into his influence but to welcome her morning with pleasure. Knowing this, she had not pulled away. After so much touching and kissing him, it began to feel normal. She could not go all the way she knew.

Torture it was she wanted to experience this needy want of having her body mercilessly slapped around, pinched, bitten, powered with only the goal of having her shaking, trembling, convulsing over and over.

The thought of his lips on her luscious, wet core, sucking savagely on her clit, his tongue deep in her soul and her hands gripping his hair as he sated himself between her legs.

Why had her mind amorously reverted to these thoughts? Could all she think about were engaging in debauchery with him?

Her thoughts dissipated as she felt the tugging of her underwear and her eyes sparked open as she breathed out the one word, she wasn't sure of.

"No" He instantly stopped but were confused.

"I can't Merle" she said with struggle, her voice low as which showed how much she hadn't wanted him to stop.

Just kiss me already! She wanted him to kiss her neck, bewitch her, dull her will to say these words so he could finish what he started. She knew he wanted to do so the way his fingers played around her hip bone, dangerously sliding in her panties only tantalizing her skin but he hadn't touched her further.

He wouldn't unless she asked but she couldn't ask but she had wanted to. She had already betrayed Kyle badly, could she have sex with his wolf? Wearing his body? Surely their relationship would be over with and now it wasn't Kyle that she just couldn't lose. Merle too.