Chapter 40 Till Sunset

Jordan couldn't help but laugh out, her giggles, high pitched and contagious, sweet timbre. Like the sound of nature in his ears, oh he loved it.

If he hadn't been groaning in pain, he would have joined in on her joyous laugh. Fortunately, he provoked the precious music from her as he had been the rabbit and she the turtle. Laughing at his efforts, his struggle.

Her vibrations fell through him as she laid atop of his back, the position familiar, once Casey did it, only she had sat on him. However, Jordan was heavier, and his muscles ached quicker than they did before, though he had not stopped.

"321. Want to stop?" She questioned with an amused grin though he could not see it, he knew.

He hadn't answered, only with a grunt as he lowered and raised up seconds later after holding this torturous position. He heard her sigh and felt the weight of her head further up his neck.

He lowered once more and he felt the tip of her tongue on his ear, and it caused him to huff, not finding the will to raise anymore. Oh, how naughty she could be.

"You've done enough," She whispered. Shivers fell through his spine, her breath against his ear.

"How about, we go upstairs, and I relieve some of that ache huh?" His eyes closed savoring the sound of her voice, so sultry, sensual and eager. Had she wanted more of what he had to offer yesterday.

His eyes opened at the thought of destroying her to the brink of an exploding orgasm. How she would rasp out his name. Maybe he would tie her hands to her ankles.

The thoughts consumed him. How did he become so cruel?

He shook the thoughts away. No matter how intriguingly craving they were, pleasure came later.

"Raise up sunshine" he said, and she did with a wide grin only for it to falter when he turned on his back. He chuckled seeing her pout, but she hadn't pushed him to go inside. Preparing for battle was important to her too.

She made way at the bottom of his body, her knees on his feet. She licked her lips as she stared at the monster between his legs. Oh, he was hard, he was imagining every single detail.

Slyly her lips pulled into a smirk and slid her hand inside the bottom hole of his pants and ran her hand over his hardness, causing him to growl deeply.

"Jordan" He rasped out and lifted his hips as she continued. His eyes closed and he only grabbed her hand, sliding it inside his briefs.

"Want to go inside?" She questioned the glint of need in her eyes.

Battle first! Pleasure later. His world advised. Kyle even seemed shocked Merle chose preparation over Jordan's wicked attempts to get him into bed. If Merle thought that, then he should.

He gripped Jordan's hand and his eyes opened. He wished she could keep going. Much, much harder but he wouldn't come back outside, instead they would spend hours inside the room making sweet painful love.

"Later" He breathed out and her hand slid down.

"C'mon" She encouraged, and he laid down in a sit up position as if that didn't happen. Though she couldn't stop eyeing his erection every time he lifted.

"Sunshine" He called to her, and her eyes raised. He smirked and pressed his lips against hers briefly before he went back down.

"Why sunshine?" She questioned and he kissed her once more before laying back down.

"Well, you are the light to my darkness. To-" Kiss.

"To Merle's darkness. Our aggressive-" Kiss.

"Moments. You are my sun. Our sunshine"