Chapter 26 Friend or Foe?

Jordan's eyes popped open, redness from silent overnight crying. Frustratedly exhausted she was.

Unfortunately, she was awoken once again by loud thumping, but it wasn't from the front door, but her wall. She hated being awakened that way. Especially when all she wanted to do was lay down, pretend to be able to fall asleep but instead, dream of Kyle.

Then dreaming brought her back to the horrible memory of last night. Were they over? She didn't know. He didn't exactly say they broke up, but he technically implied it.

The banging brought her back to reality and she groaned, stomping out her door.

She rubbed her strained eyes and walked across the hall to the only person who would be making that kind of loud noise.

Boys, she internally huffed.

Simultaneously her hand twisted the knob on his door, it flew open, a loud pleasuring yell heard.

"Fuck me!" The voice yelled and she didn't have to think who said it.

Unfortunately, she saw. Her eyes bulged as she saw the sight before her. Now, she had wanted to vomit.

Not only did she see her brother Jonathan on top of the brunette. She saw her breasts, her hair hanging at the foot of the bed, and she heard the slapping of their skin.

As soon as she reached back for the doorknob to close the door, Jonathan had looked up and his eyes only seemed to pop out their sockets and he yelled and with haste, he pulled the blankets. She didn't get to see anything else; the door was slammed shut and they were out of her sight.

She heard scrambling, a loud thud as if Jonathan had fallen to the floor but she was already quick walking down the stairs and pulled the front door open. Then he grabbed her arm and she snatched it back quickly, disgusting thoughts of where his hands could have been.

"Are you kidding me?!" She yelled and he gulped, almost flinching.

"I... Jordan, I thought you were still at Kyle's house. I didn't hear you come in last night. I'm sorry" He apologized, and he did look apologetic. However, the images repulsed her, and she couldn't seem to forgive at the moment.

"So, you fuck someone in my house?! My house?!" He was only sixteen and no way did she care for his age, however what he did in her home was the issue at hand. It was her home, and it was disrespectful.

However, she didn't have the strength to argue with him. It didn't seem as if he were going to give an answer anyway, he stood there, his sweaty hands sliding up and down his pants.

She rubbed her thumb across her forehead and his eyes lowered, guilty. It had been a while since he showed any sign of discipline or care. It was foreign to see it now but still she didn't want to deal with him. She would forgive him later.

"Just...just get her out of here please" She dropped her hand with a sigh and his eyes lifted at her tone.

Her tone, exhausted and stressed he knew. The bags under her eyes only indicated her lack of sleep and now he cared less for the one-night stand in his bed rather than his sister.

"Jordan, what's wrong?"

She turned her head, staring at the trees surrounding the neighborhood. She didn't want Jonathan worrying about her. "Nothing. I just-" She turned back to see his eyes, concerned and somehow she couldn't say anything. She couldn't talk to him about her relationship problems.

Besides, she didn't want to ruin his obvious, entertaining adventure of finding all the ways he could please the brunette in his bed.

"Forget it. Do what you want, I'm going on a walk" she said, walking past him. He turned around staring at her back. He had wanted to stop her. Tell her that she had nothing but pajama shorts and a long, big shirt on with no shoes. He couldn't, he didn't want to anger her.