Chapter 39 Wolf Bonding

Jordan sighed with bliss. So peaceful it was, but in the back of her mind she began to miss Merle.

Had she known she would fall in love with someone in two single days, she would have stayed away without a doubt. Maybe it was because of the mark, her need for him increasing every second. Maybe it was because he drove wild fantasy from her head so much.

Maybe it was because when she was with him everything seemed perfect. Or just maybe she could see Kyle in him as she saw him in Kyle.

She didn't know what to believe, but she knew she loved him.

Her arm swiped out on the thin sheets that she remembers. Now they felt foreign. Back in the cabin they were, in the same room that held the memories of Kyle in slumber. She could hear her cries like whispers in her head.

She felt around, not feeling a single moment of heat. She was cold. Kyle had not been in bed with her anymore. She closed her eyes.

He had sat on the bed, silent after their kiss. She didn't know what to tell him. Hadn't known what was going on in his head. Was he angry at her? Disappointed? Disgusted?

She hadn't pushed him to talk. He deserved silence to himself. She had no right to push him for answers.

He had grabbed her hand, threading his fingers through and her gaze had raised but he had not been looking at her. "I love you" He simply said.

Then he turned around and she nearly gasped. His eyes, they were his eyes. The love and adoration he always stared at her with. Gentleness and care.

"You know that right?" He questioned and she nodded.

"Yes" She answered, and he also nodded.

He didn't say anything again. Pensive he was. Staring out the window, rubbing her fingers repeatedly. She hadn't liked the silence.

"Kyle..." She sighed.

"Do you love me?" He questioned and she nearly slapped him for the question. How could he ask such a thing? Did he feel she didn't?

"Yes of course. I love you. I love you, Kyle. I'm sorry I-"

"Then that's all I care about" He interjected, and it caused her to stare at him, more intensely than ever.

"Kyle," she said firmly. Had he known what he was saying?

"Take off your clothes" He demanded, and she gawked. Breathless she seems to become.

He faced her once more as she did not get up or even made a move. Why had he acted like this?

" I want your body against mine. Naked. In my arms. I want to feel every inch of your skin. Please" He begged, and she smiled.

There was her Kyle. Gentle, sweet. Perfect.

And so, she stood up. Her shirt was off, then her pants and then her bra and he stopped her when it came to her panties. He pulled her near and thread his thumbs inside of her panties. "Tell me you love me again" He whispered, and he dragged her panties down.

She stepped out of them as he stood up, his pants being unzipped.

"I love you" She repeated, and his pants dropped.

" Promise me if you are ever truly unsatisfied you will tell me. I understand I am not an expert. I understand you've had partners before me and -"

" You are perfect Kyle. Don't doubt yourself"

" Then why do you have such thoughts of cruelty done to your body? Do you want me to hurt you? Do you crave pain?"