𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹

𝙰𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚊'𝚜  𝚙𝚘𝚟

𝙰𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚊'𝚜  𝚙𝚘𝚟

Flo and I tacked off Connor before I went to Fabi again. The horse was nibbling on his hay while I started packing my things. I made sure my trailer was secured on my car before loading the iron closet where all Fabi's stuff was in with my name on it. I pushed it over the small rubber thresholds of the tail lift before I secured it between the elastic bands I placed in my trailer. I hung up a net with hay for Fabi before I took Fabi out of his stable. I tied him to the trailer before quickly grooming the white gelding. I placed a therapy blanket over his back that had a navy blue color. The therapy blanket contained magnets so it was good for his muscles. I placed some travel boots on in the same navy blue color and handed him a cookie before I placed him on the trailer with a little bit of help from Flo. She stood at the beginning of the trailer so she could close the tail lift when he was in. When Fabi was stood nice and comfortable I climbed out and Flo and I shared a hug.

Amelia: "call or text me when I can help you with something okay? I will see you at the vent day!"

Flo: "see you then Amelia!"

I looked to the brown haired guy behind her and we smiled at each other softly. He looked almost kind of shy?

Lando: "see you around."

Amelia: "bye."

I turned on my heels with my hands on my pocket and climbed into the BMW. I started the engine before I heard a knock on the window of my car. I let it down and looked into the blue eyes of Lando.

Amelia: "hai."

Lando: "hey. Uhm... quick question."

Amelia: "yes?"

Lando: "can I take you out on a date?"

It fell out of his mouth quickly but still slow enough to let me understand. I raised my eyebrows and looked at the guy in front of me. I know I said I didn't want to start that... but maybe I do.

Lando: "sorry... I uhm... I'm gonna go..."

Amelia: "wait Lando! I would love to go out with you sometime. Just hit me sometime and then we'll get a date and everything."

Lando: "great."

He smiled at me before we exchanged our byes. I reversed the car out of the parking lot with the trailer behind it and waved one last time to the Norris siblings in this warmer day in April. I turned my radio on a little louder as a song that I liked started playing. I turned my car onto the highway and drove the ride back home most of the time on there. I arrived back at the stables where I loaded Fabi out and patted him on the neck. I let him in the paddock before erasing his blanket and travel boots. I cleaned my stuff and placed it away before pulling my riding boots on again. I had changed my competition clothes for my casual riding clothes. I walked to the indoor arena with Kensington after tacking him up and placing the jumps in the indoor arena where the lights were on. I passed Carina the stable owner and greeted her.