𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟶

𝙻𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘'𝚜  𝚙𝚘𝚟

𝙻𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘'𝚜  𝚙𝚘𝚟

After the Belgian Grand Prix I flew to England on Monday. I felt bad after what happened Saturday between me and Amelia. After I landed I took a taxi to Lia's house. When I arrived a car that I didn't recognize was standing on the driveway. I payed the driver and got my suitcase out as I walked into the house. The house was quiet but I found my sister sitting on the couch.

Lando: "hey. Where's Lia?"

Flo: "at the horses with Andrew."

I gave her a nod before heading to the stables. Who was this Andrew? Was she maybe cheating on me? When I arrived I pulled open the big doors and walked in. I walked towards the voices that came from the indoor arena where I found Lia with a guy around 25 years old standing next to her. Lia was stood on crutches with a brace around her ankle to keep in position. Lia was telling him something about the sand in the arena while he looked at her with a polite smile. I walked towards them and laid my hand on her lower back. She turned her head to me and smiled softly.

Amelia: "hey you're home."

Lando: "I am."

I pecked her lips softly but Lia didn't kiss me back. That's weird? Normally she does kiss me back.

Amelia: "oh sorry. Andrew this is Lando, my boyfriend. Lando this is Andrew. He's adopting a 3 year old mare and wanted me to train her as she's been abused before he got her and he doesn't know where to start."

Lando: "Nice to meet you."

Andrew: "likewise. Lando Norris right? From the McLaren F1 team?"

Lando: "om rand only."

Andrew: "bad luck with the race yesterday."

Lando: "yeah the rain was too hard unfortunately."

Amelia: "I'll come inside in a few okay? We're almost done this was our last stop."

Lando: "I'll wist for you."

Amelia: "you don't have too."

Something in her eyes looked at me a little stern as her voice sounded sweet and happy. I nodded at her and walked back to the house. Flo was on her way to the meadows with a leadrope now so I was all alone in the house. After 6 or 7 minutes Amelia came inside with her crutches she took a glass from the cupboard and opened the tap getting herself a glass of water as she leaned against the counter and sipped her water while looking at me a little angry?

Lando: "what?"

Amelia: "I think you know damn well what."

Lando: "not really?"

Amelia: "on Saturday the phone call? Then not responding to my message on Sunday? Not even one single thing? You know what? Go home Lando I'm not in the mood to deal with it."