𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟸

𝙰𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚊'𝚜  𝚙𝚘𝚟

𝙰𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚊'𝚜  𝚙𝚘𝚟

A while ago I accepted the offer off the job in Germany and they even offered me 2 times a week free training with an instructor which was absolutely amazing. I could have my own sales horses for now as well. Today it's January 28th 2022. The day I was starting my journey to my new house. I loaded on Jazzy, Quince, Sten, Ibsen, Marley, Harley, Dublin, Magic and last but not least Atlas. The big truck could fit 12 horses so the 3 empty placed were filled with my tack for the horses and some last stuff off myself as well as in my living area. The house had been sold and the new owners would move in in a month. Flo had moved her horses back to her old stable again where they were happy to have her back. My small 2 horse truck was sold just like my trailer and my BMW. I let Benson climb into the truck before I turned around to Lando. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he wrapped his around my butt making me wrap my legs around his torso. I wore a pair of light grey sweatpants with a shirt of Lando and a hoodie of him over the shirt. My hair in a bun some way half way my head. Comfy clothes you could definitely call that but the drive was long and I had to stop a few times on my way to Dorfen close to München. He pecked my lips a few times as he smiled softly at me.

Lando: "I'm gonna miss you princess."

Amelia: "I'm gonna miss you too."

Lando: "I'll come visit you soon okay?"

Amelia: "okay. I'll see you soon. Call me when you have the time because it's boring on the road."

Lando: "I'll babygirl. See you soon."

He let me stand on the ground again. My dirty stable shoes hitting the ground with a soft sound as he kissed me one more time. I gave Flo a big hug as she tightly hugged me back.

Amelia: "I'm gonna miss you. Take care of the little kid for me when I'm not around okay? We'll find a way to keep seeing each other okay?"

Flo: "I'm gonna miss you too. I'll look after him as well. He needs it a little."

Amelia: "see you soon."

Flo: "good luck and see you soon."

I let go off her as well before I stepped into the truck but before closing the door Lando climbed up and pecked my lips a last time. I giggled softly and ruffled his hair gently.

Amelia: "I'll see you soon baby."

Lando: "I'll keep you up to that promise princess."

I smiled as he closed the door for me and stood next to Flo. I started the engine and waved one last time to the siblings who meant so much to me. I turned off of the driveway and started my journey on the highway. Not even 15 minutes after I left Lando called with me.

Lando: "hey princess."

Amelia: "hey baby. Aren't you at the MTC?"

Lando: "yes I am actually. On my way to make a video with Daniel for the YouTube channel."