𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟼

𝙰𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚊'𝚜  𝚙𝚘𝚟

𝙰𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚊'𝚜  𝚙𝚘𝚟

The rounds went great for Rosa and Sten. Both of them grabbing a 1st place in their own classes. I was very proud of them. We quickly drove back to the yard where we immediately went back to work. We quickly unloaded the horses and cleaned everything up as I was placing the last things into my iron travel lockers. We would take McLaren, Bohemian, Quince, Dana and Geronimo with us to the international 3 day competition. The big truck was ready as Nica and 2 other grooms were making the horses ready. Lando was just petting Jazzy. I whistled on my fingers as I looked towards him. He turned his head around to me and gave me a smile.

Amelia: "can you help me?"

Lando: "yea. What do you need?"

Amelia: "I need my 4 German show coats. The brown ones with red, yellow and black details... the shirt one and the one with tail and the black tail and shirt coat with yellow and red details. The covers have a German flag stripe on them."

Lando: "on my way pretty."

He walked in the direction of the apartment as I locked up the 5 horse lockers. I rolled them into the truck and as I finished the last one I was Lando again. I kissed his cheek as I took the coats from him and walked to the last locker. The locker where all my show stuff would be in. I hung up the coats and then placed in my newest dressage boots and newest helmets. One pair in brown and one in black.

 One pair in brown and one in black