𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟷

𝙻𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘'𝚜  𝚙𝚘𝚟

𝙻𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘'𝚜  𝚙𝚘𝚟

After Amelia and I arrived at the paddock on this sunny Friday we walked to the paddock. Amelia scanned her pass before I did. She turned around and looked at me. A smile visible on her face even tho she wore a McLaren mask just like I did. I took her left hand in mine and laid my right arm over her shoulders making her left hand go to her right shoulder. I pressed our faces together gently.

Lando: "ready for the day?"

Amelia: "well I don't to drive a fast car so are you?"

Lando: "oh I am!"

Amelia: "good."

We walked to the hospitality where I dropped my backpack in my drivers room before we walked out to the paddock.

Carlos: "Landooo!"

Lando: "Carloooooosssssss!"

I let go off Amelia and exchanged a bro's hug with the Spanish guy. I said hi to Isa who had joined him this weekend just like Amelia.

Lando: "oh Carlos. This is Amelia. The girl I told you about... my girlfriend."

Carlos: "ah nice to meet the girl who dares it. Carlos Sainz. Second driver for scuderia ferrari."

Amelia: "Amelia Huijgberts. International show jumper and horse trainer."

Carlos: "he's talked a lot about you."

Amelia: "has he?"

Carlos: "every time we spoke since you guess met."

Lando: "don't expose me."

Carlos: "oh this is Isa. My girlfriend."

Isa waved softly to Amelia and said a simple hi to her. They chatted for a little while Carlos and I were drowned in a conversation ourselves. After a few more minutes Carlos was called by his PT and returned to the garage with Isa.

Amelia: "nice people."

Lando: "yea?"

Amelia: "yea."

I chuckled softly as we walked into the garage to greet some of the people. Amelia walked to Daniel who had already spotted my girl and waved her over. I greeted my engineers, mechanics and other people from the team. I walked to Daniel's half of the garage where I saw Amelia and Daniel do a hand shake while the McLaren admin was filming it with the admin phone and camera. They both cheered for their selves when they finished. They laughed together as I leaned against the wall and smiled at the sight of Amelia who had easily found her place of the team. She turned her head towards me and waved softly. I sat down at the pit wall and talked for a while. I had stolen back my sunglasses and looked around the pit lane seeing Amelia film me shortly with a chuckle. A notification made my phone vibrate which I opened shortly after.