𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟹

Italic=German

Italic=German

𝙰𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚊'𝚜  𝚙𝚘𝚟

It's been 3 weeks since I arrived at the stables in Germany and I loved my work here. I didn't need to muck out or put the horses out or any of that I only did the evening and morning round of food while the hay was hung up by Stef one of the other riders. The rest of the day I worked with the horses. We all had our own horses to work with which was nice as well. The morning came and at 7:30AM my alarm went off. I rubbed my eyes and climbed fout of my bed. I pulled on my black breeches and pulled on a light grey hoodie. On the front was the logo of the stable and on the back was a small text.

Amelia Huijgberts
Show jumping trainer
Dressage trainer
International Show jumper
International dressage rider

My name was the biggest on the back of the hoodie. The hoodie was soft and comfortable and pretty thin which was nice when riding a lot. I pulled on my black socks and skipped down the stairs off my apartment after pulling on my shoes. My hair was in a messy bun as I arrived at the stables. I pushed the big sliding doors open letting the day light hit the stables as horses started greeting me. I switched on the last lights that made everything a little more light. I walked to the feeding room and took the big cart out with one of the small bucket thingies. I pushed the cart passed all the stables giving the horses some muesli and sport chunk. All of them had different needs that stood on small boards at the stable. After I finished off I walked to my own small tack room where I had prepared Jazzy's food yesterday evening. She got different food from the rest as she didn't need the sport food anymore but more the food to keep her a little more chunky as an old horse. I whistled to her getting a soft greeting from the old mare. I smiled at the chestnut before placing the rubber bucket on the floor so she could eat her mash. I walked into my work tack room and looked into he white board I hung up. Time to get Rosa out for a ride. I hung up my tack at the grooming place and then walked to the crew room. I took my radio and earpiece out of the charger. I hung the small black cast on the right backside of my trousers on my black leather belt. I pulled the wire underneath my hoodie and pulled it out at the top hanging the transparant earpiece in my ear. I clipped the fluffy microphone on my hoodie so I could talk back and then started up my radio.

 I clipped the fluffy microphone on my hoodie so I could talk back and then started up my radio