𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟽

𝙰𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚊'𝚜  𝚙𝚘𝚟

𝙰𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚊'𝚜  𝚙𝚘𝚟

I closed the Velcro straps of my gloves as I arrived back at the arena. I took the reins of Lando in my hand but instead of immediately getting on I undid the clasps. I pulled off the bridle and hung it on the side of the arena. I took off her saddle and hung it on the side of the arena as well. I jumped on easily from the ground like I did a lot with her when she was still in England.

I gave the mare some hugs and pets before letting her walk with just the simplest move

I gave the mare some hugs and pets before letting her walk with just the simplest move. She walked beautifully like with a bridle... just without one. I had ridden her around the arena with multiple exercises a big smile on my face as I finished off with a hug. I jumped off and placed a kiss on the nose of the mare. I ran away from her quickly as she ran after me bucking. I laughed at the sight and threw my arms up in the air making her rear on command. I laughed at her before I gave her another hug. I rested my head against her neck looking over her back towards Lando and the now owners of her. I let go off the mare and walked towards them. Laminka following after me.

Amelia: "she's one of the easiest horses I know. You don't need a lot to ride her good. Like you saw. Just legs and my weight a little."

?: "she's a jumper actually right?"

Amelia: "we jumped 1.40 together."

?: "without a saddle?"

Amelia: "yea."

?: "could we maybe make a deal? We get a horse of yours and you get her? She seems happy with you."

Amelia: "I'm sorry but the horses I brought aren't mine except one but he means to much for me..."

?: "what do you say about... you take her with you and you ride her, take care of her but she's still ours. My daughter doesn't enjoy riding it's actually just us that wants us to keep riding."

Amelia: "I would love that."

?: "I'm Hendrik by the way. We live in England but we trust you to take excellent care of her and let us visit when we want."

Amelia: "Amelia. I will take care of her but I think it's time to let her enjoy her life for a while first as she seemed pretty stressed out."

Hendrik: "really?"

We continued our talk before we switched out our numbers. I got the code to their locker and which stable Laminka was in. They wished us a good evening as they left Lando and I with Laminka.

Lando: "and why did you take a 5th horse?"

Amelia: "hey! I sold Magic, Ibsen, Harley and Atlas remember... it's a reward...."

Lando: "you like her."

Amelia: "a lot."

Lando pecked my lips as I took the bridle and saddle with me as well as Laminka. I placed away her stuff before we returned to the truck where we stayed this weekend. We walked in and after I pulled of my riding breeches I pulled on my sweatpants I switched my hoodie for a fresh one as I pulled my hair out of the ponytail it was in and I brushed my hair. A pair of arms wrapping around my waist underneath my hoodie. Lando laid his head on my shoulder and placed a kiss on my jawline.

Amelia: "hi Lan."

Lando: "hi baby."

Amelia: "you good?"

Lando: "mhm... just wanted to hug my girl."

I giggled softly as he softly tightened his grip around my waist. I placed away my comb and made a simple low braid in my hair just to keep my hair from tangling too much. I turned around in Lando's arms and pecked his lips softly as my hands laid on his chest.

Amelia: "come on let's get in bed so we can watch our series."

Lando: "after you ma lady."

I pecked his lips softly as he let go off my hand. We walked to the front of the truck and I climbed on the couch and from there jumped into the bed that was above the drivers seat. Lando slapped my ass as I was almost up.

Amelia: "EY! That's mine!"

Lando: "oh come on you've got enough cake to share."

Amelia: "uhm hello? You have more cake then I do!"

He posed so his ass was bigger then normally as I bursted out in laughter.

Lando: "are you laughing at my ass?"

Amelia: "maybe a little."

Lando chuckled before climbing into the bed with me. He laid down next to me and pulled me closer to him. I laid on my side and wrapped my left arm over his chest softly biting nails as my head rested on his chest. My left leg laying in between his legs as our series started playing on his laptop. He softly stroked his hand over my bare skin on my back underneath my hoodie. His hands almost burning on my skin as I was quite cold like usually.

Amelia: "ich liebe dich..."

Lando: "I love you too Li."

Amelia: "it sucks that we don't see each other that much tho because we're both busy with working."

Lando: "it sucks yes but I know that I'll always return to the most amazing girl."

Amelia: "we've got each other's backs."

Lando: "definitely."

He placed a kiss on my hair as I felt a smile on my face. I loved moments like these. They're so genuine and make me feel happy and loved. I snuggled my head a little deeper into Lando's chest before focusing back on the series as small butterflies still flew through my stomach. I really loved this guy.

(95 words/3 gifs)