𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟽

𝙻𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘'𝚜  𝚙𝚘𝚟

𝙻𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘'𝚜  𝚙𝚘𝚟

I was already up and running. Yesterday when we came back from the airport we immediately went to bed. This morning her alarm didn't go off to my surprise which was great. She would finally get to sleep some more after the hectic weeks. I came back from my run with Benson and went into the kitchen to see Flo and Cisca sitting at the table. I looked a little confused at them as they looked up at me and smiled softly.

Lando: "what are you guys doing here? It's 10AM."

Flo: "my horses are here?"

Cisca: "I decided to tag along."

I chuckled softly as I walked up the stairs. I took a shower and pulled on a pair of blue jeans shorts with a black quadrant shirt. I gently woke up Amelia so she would get out of her jetlag a little better. It was now 10:38 so time to get going. I gently pushed some hair out of her face and caressed her cheek as I gently whispered her name.

Lando: "Lia... time to wake up..."

Amelia: "okay... I'm awake..."

I placed a kiss on her temple before walking downstairs again. I placed a bowl of yoghurt with fruit on the table for Amelia. She came down the stairs as she yawned.

(Her brown hair in a low ponytail so it could fit underneath her helmet easily)

Her outfit looked amazing. A black polo form her head sponsor with a beige/crème breeches and black socks. She sat down next to me in front of Cisca as she ate her breakfast.

Lando: "Lia?"

Amelia: "yes?"

Lando: "I wanted to film a video for quadrant here. Can we do that?"

Amelia: "mhm. Of course."

I smiled at her and gave her a kiss on the cheek before opening my phone. I send the address of the house in the groups chat before they all reacted. Amelia went outside after a few moments and wasn't wearing a coat as it was quite warm in August. The 3rd of August to be exact. 2 days ago I finished my last race before summer break. Now we're here in England with my Olympic champ. In a 5 days were flying out to Croatia for a vacation with some friends while Flo would take care of the horses for a week before Amelia would fly back home alone as she didn't want me to cut my vacation short just because she couldn't stay too long. After a while Ria, Max, Steve, Aarav and Niran. We were standing outside in the sun talking when a clicking sound came towards us. I looked over my shoulder to see Amelia with Sten. Her reins were a little looser then normally meaning that she was cooling down or warming up but as Sten was sweating and Amelia was also shinning a little from the sweat as her face was red from the heat. She was looking on her phone as I whistled to her. She looked up from her phone and smiled at me. She placed her phone away and steered Sten towards us she stopped a little earlier and easily climbed of coming on the ground with a numb sound. She gave the horse a pet and smiled at the people who were standing with me as well.