𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻

𝙰𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚊'𝚜  𝚙𝚘𝚟

𝙰𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚊'𝚜  𝚙𝚘𝚟

Flo loaded Connor into the truck. Lando and I placed the last things into the small tack cabin. I looked on my watch to see the clock hit 16:20PM.

Lando: "so what are you up to tonight."

Amelia: "training the horses."

Lando: "nothing else?"

Amelia: "yea head to the grocery store to get some new microwave meals but nothing more actually."

Lando: "how many times a week do you eat those?"

Amelia: "7 times a week..."

Lando: "you can't eat those as dinner week in week out... how can you be healthy?"

Amelia: "I don't know. What am I supposed to eat then if I almost live here?"

Lando: "order something?"

Amelia: "yea no. That's expensive. I need to invest every coin I have in this sport."

Lando: "come on. Get in the truck. You're eating dinner with us. I will drop you off here again afterwards if you want."

Amelia: "I'm serious Lando I don't have the time for that. If I eat here I'll be working till 22:30PM let alone if I tag along with you guys."

Lando: "then I'm staying to keep you company."

Amelia: "go home Lando. It's been a pretty long day and I've things to do."

Lando: "okay..."

He placed a kiss on my cheek before we both climbed out and he climbed into the truck while I gave Flo a hug. I waved at them as they were the last to leave the barn. I turned myself around and a pair of lips were slammed on mine. What in the actual?! I slapped the person on his cheek and a groan left his mouth.

Amelia: "ah that's disgusting Eric! Geez!"

Eric: "you didn't have to hit me!"

Amelia: "just stay away from me Eric. I'm over your obsession with me!"

Eric: "don't play hard to get pretty girl. Sooner or later you'll beg me!"

Amelia: "in your dreams!"

I walked into the stables and wiped the fabric of my coat over my lips. That was fucking disguising.

𝕋 𝕌 𝔼 𝕊 𝔻 𝔸 𝕐

After tacking off Yvan I walked over the terrain and took Fabi out of the paddock. I was walking to the stables when a loud engine echoed thru the parking lot making me look up. I looked on my watch and saw it was 17:30PM. Who could that be? The door of the car went open and the one and only Lando Norris stepped out of the car. I smiled a little before making my way over to him with Fabi walking next to me. He wore a pair of blue jeans, a sweater where a collar peaked above it. Well his rings of course and then a pair of white sneakers. He took out a white paper bag before closing the car and looking around. He smiled at me when he saw me.