𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟻

𝙰𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚊'𝚜  𝚙𝚘𝚟

𝙰𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚊'𝚜  𝚙𝚘𝚟

Lando and I were walking back to Flo and their mother. I stopped in my tracks and Lando turned around again. Maybe it was time to forgive him... he was always so sweet to me... yes he cheated but maybe one more chance can't hurt?

Amelia: "I forgive you... but you only get one chance. Am I clear?"

Lando: "so you're my girlfriend again?"

Amelia: "yes as long as you don't do it again."

Lando: "I won't... I promise you..."

He pecked my lips gently before we shared a smile. He took my hand in his as we walked back to Flo and his mom. We both smiled at each other as they raised their eyebrows at our hands together.

Flo: "back together again?"

Amelia: "yea."

His mom smiled widely at us together. I giggled softly as we waited for the remaining 10 minutes. When it was time I started biting my nails. Lando was stood behind me resting his head on my shoulder as he took my hands in his stopping me from biting my nails. The results appeared in the screen as I gasped.

1. Sterne am Nachthimmel + A.Huijgberts 1:36:79

I let my hands cover my mouth as it was hanging open. Lando wrapped his arms around me as he placed a kiss on my cheek from behind me still. Tears rolled over my cheeks as I was still staring at the screen softly shaking my head. I turned my head and had a hug from Flo and Lando as well as their mother. We signed Cisca out of the arena and we were standing outside as she jumped off before hugging me tightly. I pulled on my helmet again before Flo handed me my banana. I for some reason always shared a banana with my horse after winning. Afterwards I pulled on my jacket and gloves and climbed onto Sten again.

Flo_norris_showjumping named you in her story

Landonorris named you in his story