𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟶

𝙻𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘'𝚜  𝚙𝚘𝚟

𝙻𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘'𝚜  𝚙𝚘𝚟

The Alarm rang thru the room as Amelia her body moved in my arms. A soft sigh escaping her lips. I looked at her pretty face as her eyelids were still closing her eyes. I pushed some strands back with my fingers making her look at me with a sleepy smile. She snuggled her face into one of the pillows.

Lando: "wakey wakey pretty girl."

Amelia: "too early..."

Lando: "you needed to get up at 7! Not us!"

Amelia: "okay true."

She climbed out of bed and collected her clothes before disappearing into the bathroom.

Daniel: "you guys are hella loud for two small humans."

Lando: "shut up Daniel!"

I threw a pillow at his head before the loud laughter of the Australian echoed thru the room. Amelia came back now wearing a pair of her white show breeches a white competing long sleeve with a blue deep V collar sweater that showed her long sleeve a little more. Her hair was up in a ponytail somewhere halfway her head as she placed a blue cap ready. She pulled her black socks on before she placing her black belt. She pulled her cap and coat on before taking her riding boots in her cover with her as well as her helmet, also in the cover, and last but not least her backpack with all kind of different stuff. She pulled on her shoes before she pecked my lips gently.

Amelia: "good luck with qualification boys!"

Lando: "good luck with the world championships baby. Go rock it out there."

Amelia: "I'll give it a 200%."

Daniel: "good luck Ami!"

Amelia: "thanks Dani!"

She closed the door behind her as she made her way to the taxi downstairs. I would drive her... but it's only 5:30 AM. Daniel and I both turned over to sleep for at least 3 more hours.