𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟹

𝙰𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚊'𝚜  𝚙𝚘𝚟

𝙰𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚊'𝚜  𝚙𝚘𝚟

I hugged Flo one last time thanking her. She would spend the Sunday at my house watching after the horses and Benson. I would fly out to Monaco to surprise Lando there. I boarded the plane and after 2,5 hour flight was over I grabbed my backpack for the day and grabbed a cab to the track. Charlotte was waiting for me there as she handed me my pass. We walked thru the paddock. We talked and laughed together. Charlotte became a friend of mine really quick. The woman was older then me yes but she was so lovely and fun to be around. We arrived at the hospitality of McLaren and Charlotte went to the cafeteria while I walked towards Lando's drivers room. There were noises coming out of the room and as I pushed the door open gently and I walked in half I saw Lando lying naked on the couch with a blonde girl on top of him also naked. His eyes widened at the sight of me. I nodded at him softly before closing the door. Lando was fast to pull on his clothes and as I walked out he grabbed my wrist.

Lando: "let me explain Amelia! Please..."

Amelia: "let me get one thing straight Norris. I'm not a toy you can play around with when your bored or lonely or horny! I'm not the girl that gets the guy at the end of the movie! I am not a fantasy! If you want me! Earn me! Till then... we're done."

Lando: "no no no! Please! Amelia!"

Amelia: "you should have thought thru this before doing it Lando. Don't bother stopping by my house. Flo will bring your stuff back."

I pulled my wrist away from his grip and turned my body away from him. I walked out of the hospitality and headed straight for the paddock exit. A hand on my shoulder made me turn my head.

Amelia: "hi Carlos."

Carlos: "I didn't know you were coming?"

Amelia: "I'm leaving again."

Carlos: "why?"

Amelia: "I came to surprise Lando for the race but he was to busy getting fucked by some blonde chick."

Carlos: "he cheated on you?"

Amelia: "he did. I'm heading home Carlos... it was nice to see you again."

Carlos: "wait. Do you want to talk to Isa maybe? She still wanted to hand back your hoodie and she's a great listener."

Amelia: "she can keep the hoodie. I'm just heading back home. Don't want to spend another minute here. Sorry."

Carlos: "I get it Amelia. Travel safe."

I smiled softly at the driver before I walked out of the paddock. I was turned around and a pair of lips were slammed on mine even before I could take it in. I faced a crying Lando which kind of broke my hard.

Lando: "please Amelia. I love you so so much. I can't loose you. I would quit racing for you. I need you in my life. This was a mistake... it only made me realize even more that I need you. Please don't leave me."

Amelia: "who even was she Lando?"

Lando: "my ex girlfriend..."

Amelia: "be honest with me. How many times since we're together?"

Lando: "only this one..."

Amelia: "be honest..."

Lando: "yesterday as well..."

Amelia: "anymore?"

Lando: "that's it I swear it."

Amelia: "okay..."

Lando: "can you please give me a second chance?"

Amelia: "I don't know... I'll have to get my thoughts together first."

Lando: "yea... of course."

He let go of me as he sadly smiled at me. I turned around and climbed into a taxi. I went back to the airport and rebooked my ticket. At 14 o'clock I was back in the UK. I drove back to my house and arrived there. A trailer and car I didn't recognize were stood there. What is going on? I parked my car and saw Flo talking to someone.

Amelia: "what is going on Flo?"

Flo: "what are you doing here? You weren't supposed to be back till this evening."

Amelia: "there... happened something between Lando and me. But what is all this?"

Flo: "my mother and I bought a horse for you. As a thank you for everything you've done for us. Fabi isn't here anymore and I noticed that you find it hard. So maybe a half brother will give you a little bit of him back?"

Amelia: "that's so sweet of you Flo. I can't take him it her tho. That's a big present."

Flo: "please do Ami."

Amelia: "okay."

We waved to the old owners of the horse that's mine now. We walked into the stables where a beautiful brown horse was standing with white markings and some black socks above it. A pair of black mane and tail swinging as I looked at the horse. I turned around to Flo who was filming me.

Amelia: "you did not! Sterne am Nachthimmel? That's not any half brother of Fabi Flo! That's my favorite half brother!"

Flo: "well Sten is your horse now."

I wiped tears form my eyes as I gave the brown gelding a pet on his head. His coat felt similar to Fabi's coat which gave me a safe feeling. The horse was a 12 year old so just a year older then Fabi was.

Amelia: "your amazing Flo."

I wrapped her into a big hug. I softly sobbed on her shoulder as she hugged me back tightly.

Ami.Huijgberts uploaded something on her story

We brought the brown horse to his new stable and Fabi's old one

We brought the brown horse to his new stable and Fabi's old one. I gave the horse a pet on his soft nose and smiled at him. This horse was a dream to me. I've always said I would buy him if I could but I never did. Flo and I went inside for a little as I told her what had happened between Lando and I. She was... angry to say the least. I told her it was alright and that she didn't need to get involved with it as it wasn't her problem but ours.

(1019 words/1 picture/2 gifs)