𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟿

𝙻𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘'𝚜  𝚙𝚘𝚟

𝙻𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟

After 2,5 hours of flying we had landed. Amelia placed away her phone and the AirPods. We stood up from our seats as I placed our backpacks on my shoulders. She pulled her backpack of my shoulder which I didn't realize soon enough. I pouted at her before she pushed my face away softly with a giggle rolling over her lips. We walked of the plane and went to the luggage claim. I gave her my backpack which she placed against her leg just like she did with her own. I walked to the silver suitcase of her that passed and pulled it off. The black one followed soon after which I pulled off quickly as well. I rolled them back to her and we placed our backpacks on top of them. We walked outside and got my rental car for the weekend. The McLaren wasn't very spacious but it was exactly enough. We loaded our luggage before going to the hotel where we could get a change as it was quite warm.

We had just checked in and I opened the hotel room for us to get in. Amelia flopped down on the big bed and sighed.

Amelia: "I'm never getting out of this bed..."

Lando: "yea... bullshit."

Amelia: "I'm not getting out of this bed until we're going back home."

Lando: "still bullshit."

Amelia: "I'm not getting out of this bed when we don't have anything to do."

Lando: "more believable. We've to change now tho."

She pushed herself up and grabbed a pair of blue jeans and soft pink almost white silky top. She walked to the bathroom and changed herself in there.