𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟶

𝙰𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚊'𝚜  𝚙𝚘𝚟

𝙰𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚊'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟

I was still reading in the sun as I felt to hands softly squeeze my shoulders. I looked into the pair of blue eyes. I closed my book and stood up. We walked to the garage to grab his backpack as we talked for a while. He pulled me to the other half of the garage where someone caught my eye immediately. A guy with black curly hair with a massive grin was dancing around happily. Lando followed my eyes.

Lando: "my teammate."

He softly pulled my hand to follow him and so I did. We arrived in front of him and the guy smiled widely at us.

Lando: "Daniel this is Amelia... my girlfriend. Amelia this is Daniel... my teammate."

Daniel: "Daniel Ricciardo nice to meet you."

Amelia: "Amelia Huijgberts. Nice to meet you too."

Daniel: "not English?"

Amelia: "half. My mother is English and my dad is German."

Daniel: "ah nice."

Amelia: "Aussie?"

Daniel: "oui oui!"

I laughed softly at the crazy happy guy as I stood next to Lando. We talked for a while before Lando and I walked out of the paddock and sat down in the car to drive to our hotel in the center of Barcelona.

Lando: "it's 15:37 right now so we're quite early. What do you say about a few hours relaxing at the roof pool and then go out for dinner around 20 o'clock? Sounds good?"

Amelia: "sounds amazing."

I smiled at him while he drove out of the parking lot. It was busy everywhere we looked and we both didn't seem to mind a lot. We turned onto the highway as I rested my head on his shoulder. I felt tired from doing absolutely nothing. I kinda felt... useless.

We had arrived at the hotel and went up with the lift. We got in the elevator and arrived at our room soon. I took a black bikini out of my suitcase and went into the bathroom. I changed myself in it and let my brown hair down. I stepped out of the bathroom as I saw Lando standing typing away on his phone. I took a shirt from his suitcase pulling it over my head after I got some sunscreen over my body. When we were both ready we went up to the rooftop and we laid down on the sunbathing beds. I laid on my back as I sat up a little just like Lando. His sunglasses still in my hair.

Lando: "it's warm. Coming for a swim?"

Amelia: "nope I'm fine."

He picked me up bridle style and threw me in the pool. I squeezed my nose close, pushed my eyes closed and held my breath as I landed in the water. I pushed my hair back when I came up and wiped the water out of my eyes. I took his sunglasses that flowed in the water in my hand before walking to the little stairs. I looked up at him as he snapped a picture of me.