𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺

𝙻𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘'𝚜  𝚙𝚘𝚟

𝙻𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘'𝚜  𝚙𝚘𝚟

It's been 2 weeks since I met and last saw Amelia but that girl loved rent free in my mind. I had followed her account the day same day I asked her out and we had exchanged numbers and had been texting and trying to pick a day for our date. Not successful tho. Today Flo would have the event day at her stable and I offered to come as she needed someone to help and drive her there. She had loaded Connor in the mini truck and I drove us to the address that was stood in the navigation. When we arrived at the big luxurious barn there were already multiple trucks standing and people getting their horses out of the truck and trailers. I saw the brunette girl standing on the parking lot pointing to something and telling someone a few words with it. The person nodded to her before she waved at us. I rolled my window down as she climbed up the door hanging in with her arms and head.

Amelia: "hey! Nice to see you guys again! I've got a free spot over there. You can look if it's big enough and if it's not I've got another one but I'll show you to it then."

Lando: "okay thank you."

She jumped down again and walked towards the stables. She disappeared around the corner while I parked the truck. Flo placed the brown gelding in the assigned paddock that had water and hay. We walked to the barn where everybody was standing around something. Amelia was tacking up a chestnut colored horse.

Amelia: "This handsome boy here is Quince. He's a 6 year old Dutch warmblood. And a gelding. So for the fun and helpful exercise demonstration I'm gonna use him as he has done all of them already. Special about this boy is that I broke him myself. He came in as a 3 year old. He's almost 7 so I've rode him all his career."

?: "are we doing those exercises today?"

Amelia: "some of them as warming up."

She pulled her stirrups down before easily mounting the horse in a swift move. The horse in brown tack staid still perfectly and patient while she adjusted the stirrups. She wore her coat that was zipped open a little revealing a thin light grey sweater with a pair of dark blue riding breeches, brown riding boots, brown helmet, brown gloves and a brown leather belt to keep her trousers nicer in place. She let Quince walk to the arena where multiple jumps and exercises were standing. Everybody stood leaning against the side of the arena. Listening with full attention and focus. Amelia had a microphone clipped to her sweater and had placed a small box that was connected to the microphone where we were standing.

Amelia: "so I'm gonna give you the small warning that I speak German when I ride as I lived in Germany when I got my first horse and started riding. It's more counting strides and rewarding and stuff."

She started riding her exercises and form time to time you heard her go 'eins zwei drei vier fünf abschalten' which is just 'one two three four five and up' she started doing some of the higher jumps and was now riding some rounds that she made higher and higher. She started a round of 165 now which was the last round before cooling down.