𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟾

𝙻𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘'𝚜  𝚙𝚘𝚟

𝙻𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟

It's time to go to the airport. I looked on my watch to see we really needed to go. I was tapping my foot on the wooden floor of the hallway as I waited for Amelia who was doing god knows what.

Lando: "LIA? WE REALLY NEED TO GO!"

Amelia: "WAIT A SECOND!"

The scream came from outside to my surprise. She came running back into the house with a big package. She placed it away and pulled on her white sneakers instead of her dirty white ones. We quickly climbed into the car before heading to the airport where the rest of the squad was already waiting. We went they all the controles and were finally sat in the plane. She rested her head against my shoulder as we were flying and she softly sighed. I pushed the armrest that was between us up and pulled her head into my lap. She was laying down now as she giggled softly at me.

Lando: "what's making you so giggly?"

Amelia: "just you being adorable."

Lando: "I'm not adorable! I'm though."

Amelia: "if it makes you sleep better at night..."

Lando: "mean."

Amelia: "truth hurts baby."

I softly played with the brown strands of her hair as she drifted off to sleep. I watched a movie in the mean time before we had arrived in Croatia. We claimed our luggage and then went to the yacht. We all changed and went to the deck. Amelia was lying on a towel. Her arms folded underneath her head as she laid on her stomach in the warm sun. Her body figure was to die for... I already knew that but damn... she's fine.

Ami.Huijgberts uploaded a story

She looked at the boys and me who were jumping off the boat from time to time after each other

She looked at the boys and me who were jumping off the boat from time to time after each other. After around an hour or so I sat down next to Amelia and softly let my hand play in her hair as she was sleeping in the warm sun. Luckily she had already used sun cream because I don't know how much of a lobster she would be know.