𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟸

𝙰𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚊'𝚜  𝚙𝚘𝚟

𝙰𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚊'𝚜  𝚙𝚘𝚟

Saturday went pretty okay. Lando qualified P9 which wasn't too bad. I had met most of the drivers by now which was nice. His race was decent too. He had just parked in park ferme and climbed out of his car in a P8 result. He came back into the garage and pulled his helmet off. He wasn't satisfied himself I could see it in his expression. He went by the team as I staid seated in my chair as I wanted to let him do his thing. He finished off with laying his helmet, balaclava, earplugs and neck support away. He looked around the garage and spotted me. Our eyes locked as he gave me a wink making me smile a little wider. He looked away again as Charlotte started talking to him. He sipped his water while placing his cap on his head. He zipped his racing suit down half way so it hung around his hips loosely. He nodded to Charlotte a few times before looking over his shoulder shortly. I saw her laugh before she gave him a little push. He jogged towards me as I was standing now. I wrapped my arms around his neck as his arms wrapped around my waist.

Amelia: "you did great."

Lando: "could be better."

Amelia: "could also be worse."

Lando: "true."

I placed a kiss just above his mask before nodding to Charlotte who was leaning against a wall looking at us.

Amelia: "I think she's waiting for you Lan."

Lando: "oh yes! I will finish media duties and then change so we can head home okay?"

Amelia: "sounds good."

He left the garage while I went to his drivers room which was locked. I sighed and turned around walking back outside. What was I gonna do in the mean time? All my stuff was in there and my phone had died a few minutes ago. I walked outside and saw Carlos walk to the media pen.

Amelia: "Carlos!"

Carlos: "hey Amelia."

Amelia: "great drive out there. I had a small question tho."

Carlos: "yea?"

Amelia: "Lando locked his drivers room and all my stuff is in there. Could you ask him for the key?"

Carlos: "yes sure."

The Spaniard walked into the paddock and laid his hand on Lando's shoulder whispering something into his ear. Lando looked my way and smiled softly. He said something back to Carlos before Carlos walked back to me. Did he have it or not?

Carlos: "he won't give it to me. He wants you to come get it."

Amelia: "such a child..."

Carlos: "he's not gonna hand it to anybody else sorry."

Amelia: "thanks for asking Carlos."

I smiled at the guy before making my way thru the media pen. I stood next to Charlotte just outside of the camera view. Lando looked at me with a boyish grin playing on his face.