𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟻

𝙰𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚊'𝚜  𝚙𝚘𝚟

𝙰𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚊'𝚜  𝚙𝚘𝚟

While Lando had staid in my apartment for the evening I went out to ride the last horses for the day. I finally tacked off Vamos who was the last one for the day. A yawn escaped my mouth as I covered it up with my hand. I pulled off the dressage saddle with the white pad and hung them back in the tack room together with his bridle and boots. I leaded the coffee chestnut gelding back to his stable and closed the door. I locked my work tack room with my key before walking to my personal tack room. I unzipped the boots and pulled my dirty shoes on. I placed my boots and helmet on the shelf and then switched off the lights off my personal tack room. I locked the door just like I did with the work tack room before walking to the crew room. I placed my radio on the charger and saw that I was the last of the day like usually. I locked the door as well before closing the big doors of the barn. I walked into my apartment and closed the door behind me. The television was on as I entered the room. Benson his head shot up from the couch as well as Lando's.

Amelia: "hey boys."

Lando: "hai Princess."

Amelia: "I'm gonna take a shower."

He hummed softly as I grabbed some clothes and walked into the bathroom. Tomorrow was Sunday and a easy day for me. Most of the horses had a day off as I would only take Rosa and Sten out for a jumping round and then only ride baby Carlos and baby Winnie. After I washed my hair and was finally done I pulled on my sweatpants and my hoodie before walking into the living room. It was already 22:34PM at the moment as I let my body drop on top of Lando. He wrapped his hands around me as he pressed a kiss on my hair.

Lando: "what's the plan for tomorrow?"

Amelia: "feed the horses at 7:50 and then I'm gonna get back in bed and only get out at 10. Then make Rosa, Sten and myself ready to go for our jumping round tomorrow but Nica will help me as usual."

Lando: "sounds good."

Amelia: "I'm gonna go to bed. Good night baby."

Lando: "I'm coming in a few. Sleep well Princess."

I pecked his lips softly before I laid down in my bed in the room next to him. Not even 4 minutes after Lando laid in the bed as well. He wrapped his arms around me gently before pulling me against his body gently. He laid his head against mine softly as a soft sigh left his mouth.

Lando: "sweet dreams my beautiful princess..."

His voice was a soft whisper. He probably thought I was already sleeping. I turned myself around in his grip and buried my face in his neck.

Amelia: "good night..."

He softly chuckled before placing a kiss on my hair. I fell asleep easily in his arms. The grip around me made me feel more safe as his cologne entered my senses. When I finally slept I was awoken by my alarm. I slammed it shut with aggression and pulled myself out of the bed. I pulled my hair in a quick messy bun as I slid my shoes on. It was still dark outside as I arrived at the stables. I placed on my radio quickly and started feeding the horses. The morning round was always the easiest and fastest luckily. After feeding Jazzy as well I was done and it was already 40 minutes later. I placed my radio away and walked back to the apartments. The sun was starting to come up but I just wanted to dive back into bed. I flipped off my shoes and climbed back into the bed next to Lando.