𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟿

𝙻𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘'𝚜  𝚙𝚘𝚟

𝙻𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟

After Quince was accepted by the vet I walked around with him 10 more minutes while Amelia laid away all her stuff and made sure he had enough water and hay. I walked back to the stables and took Quince his bridle out and hung it back in the small iron tack box that was stood in front of the stables. I gave the horse a carrot as he ate it carefully like always. A kiss on my cheek made my head turn as Amelia sneaked past me and hung a bucket with hooks on the stable wall. The bucket was half full with mash and 3 carrots cut in half. She petted the horse as she threw a thin blanket over his back. She closed the clasps and then made sure her travel locker was closed with her lock. I took her hand in mine and twirled her around gently.

Lando: "hotel?"

Amelia: "Macdonald..."

Lando: "I can't have that."

Amelia: "I can."

Lando: "okay let's go then hungry girl."

I took her hand in mine as we walked to my car. I opened her door and let her sit down before jogging around the car and sit down behind the wheel. I kissed her cheek before starting the engine. We drove to the hotel and when we arrived there I grabbed Amelia her bags as she pouted at me.

Amelia: "can I at least carry my backpack?"

Lando: "nope."

Amelia: "so you let me ride a 500 kg beast that can kill me but I can't carry my own bags?"

Lando: "yea."

Amelia: "okay?"

I chuckled a little before we walked into the hotel and up to the hotel room I shared with Daniel. I opened the door and heard the Aussie sing along loudly to a song as he danced along.

Lando: "hey dan."

Daniel: "there's my favorite German girl! You didn't even came to hi to me on track!"

Amelia: "hey Dani Ric. Sorry Lando didn't let me go."

Daniel: "boys..."

They exchanged a hug before I did a fake sob.

Lando: "she gets a hug and I don't."

Amelia: "you want a kiss?"

Lando: "yes."

Amelia: "Daniel. Give the poor guy a kiss."

Daniel: "on my way."

Lando: "NOOO!"

I heard Amelia laugh behind me as Daniel walked towards me with open arms making kissing sounds. I ran away and hid behind Amelia as they both started laughing loudly. I took my stuff and went to the bathroom for a nice shower. After rinsing my body I pulled on my shorts and hoodie and opened the bathroom door again and walked into the room. Daniel was singing loudly as he danced around the room with Amelia. She giggled softly as she took her clothes in her arms with her toiletries. She pecked my lips softly before disappearing into the bathroom.

Daniel: "man you better keep that girl cause she's turning into my best friend already!"

Lando: "I'm not losing her don't worry mate. She's one of a kind."

Daniel: "she's perfect for you."

Lando: "only sucks that I travel a lot and she can't just travel to any place because of the horses and competitions."

Daniel: "luckily you that she could get off this time."

Lando: "lucky me that the world championships are close to track."

Daniel: "really? She didn't take time off?"

Lando: "nope. I don't blame her tho. I wouldn't skip a race for the world so why should she?"

Daniel: "okay got a point there. Hey wanna go play ping pong with the other drivers?"

Lando: "no I'm stay here with Lia. Want to spend as much time as possible with my girl."

Daniel: "okay sounds good. Text me if you guys are gonna sleep so I know I have to be quiet."

Lando: "I will."

Daniel: "later alligator."

Lando: "bye mate."

I plopped down on my one and a half person bed. This was gonna be a cozy night but I love it. I walked to the hallway to hang out the quiet sign out and when I did so I noticed that the bathroom door was still unlocked and the shower was still running. I opened the door and drew a heart on the mirror with ' I love you' underneath it. I closed the door again and laid back on the bed. After a while Amelia walked into the room. Her hair still wet as she walked over to the bed. She wore one of my shirts that was a little too big h for her. The shirt ended just underneath her bum as she laid away her other things. She walked to the bed as she smiled at me. Her freckles must have had a lot of sun the past days because they were darker then normally. I opened the duvet for her before she laid down in my arms. I closed the duvet again and let my hands glide down her back to rest them on her bum.

Lando: "Nice shower love?"

Amelia: "lovely shower."

Lando: "saw my message on the mirror?"

Amelia: "no."

She climbed out of the bed and jogged to the bathroom she came back and smiled brightly at me.

Amelia: "I love you too."

Lando: "I hope so yes. Can you get my laptop out of the locker in the wardrobe?"

Amelia: "yea of course."

She walked to the wardrobe and opened the door. The locker was a little too high for her so she stood on her tippy toes and stretched out her arm to type in the code. My shirt crawled up her thighs traveling her grey Calvin Klein thong. She grabbed my laptop and the dark blue shirt crawled down again as she walked towards me again.

Amelia: "you looked at my ass. You're smirking!"

I erased the smirk that I didn't know was on my face and just looked at her with a neutral look. She did a dramatic smile while her nose scrunched up. I chuckled softly at her before she laid down again. I started my laptop before opening Netflix to start our series. Well more my series because this girl always falls asleep halfway.

(1032 words/2 gifs)