𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟷

𝙰𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚊'𝚜  𝚙𝚘𝚟

𝙰𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚊'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟

After my meeting I quickly changed at home and went to the tack room where my packages were still laying. I placed my new dressage boots on the shelf and then placed my new helmets on the other shelf. I took a look at my white board and decided to get the 6 year old Ibsen out for a dressage training. I pulled on my new black dressage boots with my new helmet when I had tacked up the dark brown almost black gelding. My black saddle with white saddle pad laid correctly on his back as I took his bridle and fur boots with me. I placed the fur boots and fur bell boots on his legs making sure it was comfortable for him before putting in his double bridle. I leaded him to the outside arena where I started warming him up. Tempo changes, stretching, turning... you know that stuff. When he was warm I started with some trotting and warmed him up with the same things as in the walk. After 20 minutes of warming up walking and trotting it was time to get to work a little more.

 After 20 minutes of warming up walking and trotting it was time to get to work a little more

A loud whistle made me look up and lock eyes with Flo and Lando. Flo had her boots and helmets still on as she was sitting on Kadance. She stopped in front of the dance of the outdoor arena and so did I.

Flo: "how was your meeting?"

Amelia: "a mess. Got the sponsorship tho."

Flo: "that's great news!"

Amelia: "definitely. I need to get Ibs ridden and then the others and I still need to go to JT stables..."

Flo: "how many horse there today?"

Amelia: "5 horses. 3 riding and 2 lunging."

Flo: "I'll muck out today and place the food ready so you only have to give it okay?"

Amelia: "no you don't need too. I can handle it myself. I'll just go to bed a little later or something."

Flo: "like the past weeks? Amelia your overworking yourself. What's the longest you slept the past weeks? 5 hours?"

Amelia: "4,5 hours..."

Flo: "Jeez Amelia. Please take a break this isn't healthy anymore and those damn microwave meals aren't helping really either."