𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟺

𝙻𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘'𝚜  𝚙𝚘𝚟

𝙻𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘'𝚜  𝚙𝚘𝚟

I hadn't seen Amelia in quite some weeks. Even so that this was her last 2 weeks in the UK before she headed out to Tokyo. I had followed her Instagram catching glimpses of how she was doing. Flo forgave me for what I did luckily. Today I would go watch her competition with my mom and Cisca. My mom screamed my name from down the stairs that we needed to go. I ran down the stairs and stepped into the car. I wore a pair of black jeans with a grey shirt. We drove to the show location while my mom and Cisca were talking about all kind of things.

Lando: "is uhm... Amelia gonna be there?"

Cisca: "she's always there. She rides almost every competition there is remember? Besides she helps Flo warm up ect giving het the last tips before she goes into the ring."

I'm gonna see her again after all those weeks. I sighed softly before I looked out of the window not listening to whatever the conversation in the car was about. When we arrived I wanted to go back I didn't think Amelia would want to see me. It was to late already so might as well just go. I walked after my sister and mom. We arrived at the warm up arena. Flo was riding the white Gin. Amelia caught my eyes immediately after.

She was wearing her white breeches with a white button up and her jacket for the Olympics

She was wearing her white breeches with a white button up and her jacket for the Olympics. Dark blue with a red collar, red buttons and red stitches. Her brown hair was hanging loose over her shoulders. Her jacket hanging open. She had an earphone with microphone in her ear connected to the radio that hung on her trousers. Her mouth moving as she looked to Flo. Flo nodded in response in her way before she asked the gelding for a canter. Amelia pointed at a jump which Flo then took. After 12 minutes Amelia caught eye of us. She walked towards us and walked to the fence where we were standing behind. She gave my mom and Cisca a hug before climbing thru the fence. Her voice was softer when she talked to me.

Amelia: "hi."

Lando: "hi."

Amelia: "oh shut up Flo. You have Bette things then complain about me. Get your ass over those damn jumps."