𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟽

𝙰𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚊'𝚜  𝚙𝚘𝚟

𝙰𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚊'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟

I had cleaned the colorful buckets with the hose before mucking out all of the stables. I rolled the wheelbarrow out when I let a whistle roll over my lips the head of the smaller chestnut mare stuck out over the stable door. I smiled at the sight of my Jazzy. The pony it all started with. She was quite big and I never outgrew her which I was so happy with. The past years she had made my little cousin very happy but know it was time to come back to me to enjoy her well deserved rest at my own stable where she would work thrice a week as she loved it and to keep her fit.

Amelia: "hello Jazzy."

I opened the stable of the mare and let her walk out when she had her black rug on. I let the pony walk around herself as she couldn't get out off the terrain and she wasn't the wildest. She walked out of the stable while I watched her leave with a chuckle. Her hooves tapped on the tiles in a trotting pace. I mucked out the stable and then walked outside and whistled again. The head of the mare shot up from behind the bushes.

Amelia: "come on time for your extra food."

I raddled the bucket with food making the mare trot after me as I ran to her stable. I laughed as she softly hit my back with her nose. I closed the stable behind her as she started nibbling on her food. I walked inside and started on lunch. Lando wrapping his arms around me.

Lando: "hello stinky."

Amelia: "hi. You hungry?"

Lando: "a little yes. What are you making?"

Amelia: "just some sandwiches. Nothing to special."

He nodded at me before opening the fridge grabbing some ingredients for the sandwiches as he helped me make them. Flo came in as well exactly when we finished them. She was her her hands before sitting down at the table as well. We had a nice lunch before Lando picked up the plaits and started washing them in the sink. I stood up from the table and took a towel in my hands. He smiled at me before he handed me the first plait.

Flo: "I will be outside if you need me."

Amelia: "okay. I will see you in a bit."

I turned my head to smile at her while she did the same and zipped her coat close. The door closed with a click and I turned my head back again. I stacked the plaits up as Lando took the glasses and knives and laid them in the water. I rested my head against Lando's shoulder while looking outside of the window that overlooked the meadow where Atlas, Connor, Dublin and New York were grazing. I felt a kiss on my head making me look up to Lando who was already looking at me with a smile.

Lando: "you love it here don't you?"

Amelia: "I do. What's there not to love? I have my horses at home... Flo is gonna be around a lot which I love. Your around a lot when your in England which I love... I finally got a dog... my life is almost complete."