Chapter 4: Will be liked

Yan Hao didn't know if he was really good at coaxing, but being recognized and praised by others should be something to be happy about.

"Student brother, let's exchange the terminal number, next time I want to change the parts, I will look for you." Sheng Heng said.

"Uh, good." Yan Hao reported his terminal number without hesitation, and the two quickly added friends.

Cheng Wenkang also took the opportunity to add Yan Hao's friend and expressed enthusiastically that he would invite him to dinner after Yan Hao officially enters the school. Yan Hao originally wanted to refuse. After all, he helped Sheng Heng change the axles to thank the other party for helping him show the way, but seeing the enthusiasm of the two, Yan Hao hesitated again.

In his last life, four years of university, all his energy was spent on researching medicine, and because he was always compared with Yan Fei, his eagerness and utilitarianism were too heavy, his teachers and classmates didn’t like him so much that he was in school. There are no friends at all.

Sheng Heng and Cheng Wenkang belong to the mecha department, and they don't seem to have any intersection with Yan Fei in the book. They should be friends.

"Okay." Yan Hao responded with a smile.

In the next few days, Yan Hao took all the Star Coins that he could use to buy books related to mecha manufacturing. The books he bought were not advanced and all were entry-level.

Although he had studied mecha manufacturing for a year, it was a long time ago. Although he would occasionally read related books over the years, they were all just hobbies. He was studying as an extracurricular reading, and he didn't learn deeply. Now that he wants to renovate the mecha manufacturing department, he must pick up these introductory knowledge.

In any subject, the foundation is the most important. In the previous life, he relied on his solid basic knowledge to be able to match the talented Yan Fei for such a long time.

So for three whole days, Yan Hao locked himself in the hotel room, ordered room service even for meals, and devoted himself to the basic books. Because Yan Hao rarely went to bed until early in the morning the night before.

Next to Yan Hao's room, Yan Fei anxiously waited for the admission list early in the morning.

"It's nine o'clock." Yan Fei became nervous when the alarm clock rang, "Mingchuan, me, can I pass?"

"Don't worry, you will definitely pass." Wu Mingchuan comforted.

"If it fails, I will come back next year." Yan Fei gritted his teeth.

Pharmacy is different from other majors. If the professional assessment fails, the students will either be transferred to other majors in the school, or they will be retaken the next year.

"You like pharmacy so much. If you don't get admitted to the pharmacy major, wouldn't you be blinded?" Wu Mingchuan cheered for his friend.

"It's all my fault. I shouldn't be smart about improving the formula during the exam." Yan Fei said discouragedly, "Mingchuan, I dare not look at it."

"I'll help you see it." Seeing that his friend was so nervous, Wu Mingchuan turned on his optical brain and helped Yan Fei check the admission list of pharmacy majors announced by the school. Soon, he saw a familiar name on the many admission lists, and immediately shouted ecstatically, "Yan Fei, you are admitted."

"Really?" Yan Fei looked incredulous.

"Really, look, your name." Wu Mingchuan pointed to Yan Fei's name on the list and shouted.