Chapter 115: Optimistic

Back from the base, there is not much left in the vacation, but Yan Hao is busy at any time during the vacation, because he has not completely digested the mimicry posture taught to him by Zhong Lao. Back at the Federal Research Institute, he stayed in the laboratory all day, learning the programming of mimic systems. Occasionally, I don't understand, and if I can't solve it after two or three deliberations, I will go to Mr. Zhong for advice. Because of this, Zhong Lao was in a much better mood, and he finally had the opportunity to be an example of others.

Occasionally, in his spare time, sitting with the seniors to eat and chat, Yan Hao is always teased by the seniors, saying that because of his relationship, they have become the most popular golden bachelors in the Federation, but the more troublesome thing is that they are all teased. Request a mimic mech as the dowry. This embarrassed the elder brothers, saying what to do if you really meet someone you like in the future and can't produce a mimic mech.

Yan Hao smiled and watched the seniors pretending to sigh and sigh. Although they knew that they were teasing him on purpose, he still promised: "If you need mimic mechas as a betrothal gift in the future, I will help you build the mimic system. "

All the senior brothers laughed suddenly, and one by one said that Yan Hao should study hard, and they waited for it.

The vacation was over in an instant, and Yan Hao bid farewell to the brothers and teachers in the research institute, and got on the exclusive suspension vehicle arranged by the research institute and went back to the school.

On the second day after returning to school, classes began. The affairs between Yan Hao and Sheng Heng were so big during the holidays. As long as the whole federation had something to do with mechas, who had never heard of them, they were in the classroom again. Enthusiastic inquiries and inquiries.

The classmates all know that Yan Hao's mecha talent is good, but no one knows that he is a student of Zhong Lao, all of them are very excited, asking him whether he has learned the mimic system? How did you worship Mr. Zhong as a teacher?

While blocking his enthusiastic classmates, He Shao helped explain: "It was Zhong Lao crying and crying to beg Xiao Hao to be his apprentice."

Everyone suddenly rolled their eyes at He Shao, and soon the class bell rang. Professor Qin walked into the classroom, and the students all sat back quietly. He Shao and Yan Hao looked at each other and breathed a sigh of relief at the same time.

He Shao approached Yan Hao and muttered in a low voice: "Look at them, they are so eager to ask, let me be honest, and don't believe it."

Yan Hao pursed his lips and smiled, and the two stopped chatting and listened carefully to the class together.

Fortunately, the enthusiasm of the students in the class did not last long. After two classes, everyone returned to normal, which relieved Yan Hao, who had been cautiously reluctant to show off.

A few days after school started, the mecha manufacturing class finally ushered in the time to pick each other's partners. On this day, He Shao went out and dressed himself up, as if he were going to go on a blind date.

Yan Hao saw the strangeness, and couldn't help asking: "Choosing a partner with each other is based on your accomplishments in the mecha, not your face."

"You don't understand this. According to official statistics, 30% of the students in our school who become partners with each other are lovers. So choosing partners from each other is actually a kind of blind date in disguise." He Shao explained. "Although I don't know if I will meet my significant other, but what if I do."

"Yes... is it?" Yan Hao really didn't pay attention to this.

"Of course, you and Sheng Heng are not just living examples." He Shao said.