Chapter 164: Sheng Heng was injured

Thirty-nine hours later, the spacecraft entered the star field around the planet S36, and the cockpit prompt sounded from the broadcast: "There is an obstacle ahead. The spacecraft will continue to be turbulent for a period of time. Please return to your seat. Fasten your seat belt."

"Obstacles, what obstacles can there be in space?"

"Meteorite belt?"

"Impossible, it is impossible for the Federation to set sailing routes near the meteorite belt."

The classmates were talking about it, feeling that the broadcast was a bit unreasonable, but when they turned their heads out of the window and looked at the outside scene clearly, the spacecraft fell silent.

It was countless mecha wrecks, large or small, some of which could be seen clearly in outline, and some were covered with Zerg's slime. As the spacecraft progressed, these mecha wrecks slid past everyone's eyes. Of course, there are the corpses of the Zerg in it, and some of the Zerg's front claws are even embedded in the mecha, and their fierce appearance can bring people into the battle scene at that time. It can be imagined how this Zerg pierced the mecha and killed the soldiers inside.

The students on the spacecraft watched such wreckage for an entire hour, and it took the spacecraft an entire hour to cross the battlefield. They are here to support the front line. Before they came, they imagined the battlefield and saw the scene of the battlefield on the Star Network, but when they were really immersed, they found that their imagination was too thin.

Mecha is a warrior’s weapon and a warrior’s body armor. On such a battlefield, once the mecha is damaged, the probability of survival of the mecha warrior is less than 1%. Such a starry sky full of debris, each piece of mecha debris has their blood. And here, it's just the tip of the iceberg.

"It's very beginning to land."

When the spacecraft stabilized again, it had already entered the atmosphere of planet S36 and began to land. Two minutes later, they stopped at the port of S36 planet very steadily, the hatch opened, and the students walked out of the spaceship in silence.

Outside the spacecraft are neat rows of battleships, with various types of warships, which can only be seen in textbooks before. But these warships are not as pretty as the textbooks. They are bumpy and covered with all kinds of scratches and stains.

"Xiao Hao." Suddenly, a voice that made Yan Hao feel familiar came from outside the crowd.

Yan Hao stared at the young man who called his name for a long time, and then shouted with some uncertainty: "Senior Cheng?"

"Xiao Hao, you can count as coming." Cheng Wenkang ran over excitedly and dragged Yan Hao out.

"It's really you, Senior Cheng." Although the identity of the person in front of him had been determined, Yan Hao still couldn't recognize it. Just because the young man in front of him is tall and tall, although he is a little sturdy compared to ordinary people, he is really not like the chubby Cheng Xuechang once.

"Cheng Wenkang?" He Shao, who followed him, also couldn't recognize him, "Why have you lost so much?"

"Is the change that big?"

"It's not just big, I feel like you've lost weight and I'm out." He Shao made no secret of his surprise, "I haven't seen you for a year."

"There have been many tasks in the past year. Every time I go out, I can only eat nutrient solution. I don't want to be thin." Cheng Wenkang smiled with a good temper.

"Senior Cheng, where's the senior?" Yan Hao couldn't help asking without seeing Sheng Heng around him, "Did you go on a mission?"

"Brother Heng is injured." Cheng Wenkang said.