Chapter 106: Zhong Lao's desire to win

"Senior, why are you here?" Yan Hao already had some sleepy eyes, and they lit up as soon as they saw Sheng Heng. He happily ran over and stopped in front of Sheng Heng.

Seeing the joy that Yan Hao almost wrote on his face, Sheng Heng seemed to be filled with a big mouthful of honey, and his heart was sweet. He couldn't help but stretched out his head and hugged the person in front of him into his arms. inside.

Between the two of them, although it was Yan Hao who confessed first, it was him who fell in love first. The day after Yan Hao confessed, they parted, which made Sheng Heng always feel a sense of unreality. He even felt that the confession at the mecha training ground that day was a dream he had imagined. He wanted Yan Hao too much to get his body out, so he imagined it by himself. why? Because after they separated, Yan Hao's way of getting along with him was no different from before. He even took the initiative to call him a communication and still consulted how to get along with his seniors.

If it were in the past, Sheng Heng wouldn't think so. After all, Yan Haoyi was obsessed with research, and someone who would forget even after eating would remember him as a senior. But now it's different. I'm not a senior, it's him, and it was Yan Hao who took the initiative to confess and came after him. The two get along so coldly, there is no new marriage at all, oh, it's the sweet and crooked kind of just falling in love.

Could it be that this is the legend, if you get it, don't cherish it?

Well, Sheng Heng admitted that he just feels insecure. Until this moment, until I clearly saw the joy in Yan Hao's eyes and the anxiety in Sheng Heng's heart, it faded slightly.

I knew it early in the morning that the junior didn't understand feelings, and he would be grateful if he could enlighten him. He should do the rest.

Thinking of this, Sheng Heng's arm around Yan Hao tightened again.

Yan Hao is not good at getting in touch with people, family affection, friendship, love, he has never had a chance to come into contact in his previous life, in this respect, any person may be able to do better than him. So he is not very good at being too close to people, but he likes the feeling of being hugged by Sheng Heng, which makes him feel that he is loved.

Almost instinctively, Yan Hao raised his arms, following Sheng Heng's appearance, and wrapped Sheng Heng's waist, making the two people's already intimate posture a little more intimate.

Before Sheng Heng came over, he took a shower. There was still a faint bath fragrance on his body. Yan Hao liked the smell and couldn't help taking a deep breath: "Senior, you smell really good."

When Sheng Heng froze, he touched his waist and began to say such things, could it be...

"What brand of shower gel is it? It feels soothing." Yan Hao continued.

Well, I really think too much.

"This is specially developed by the pharmacist of our God of War Corps. It has added a kind of herb unique to planet S36, which can play a soothing and stable effect. It is used to help soldiers after the battle to quickly stabilize their emotions." Sheng Heng explained, "The rooms here are all equipped with this kind of shower gel, and you have them in your bathroom."

"I like the taste." With that, Yan Hao couldn't help taking another breath.

He has been sailing in space these days, and he didn’t sleep well. After getting off the spacecraft, he was directly taken by Mr. Zhong to upgrade the system. He worked for seven or eight hours. At this time, he smelled the calmness of Sheng Heng. The taste, I just feel that my tense spirit is relaxed, and I can't help but like it.