Chapter 99: Three-generation system

In the canteen, everyone ordered a bunch of dishes, surrounded Yan Hao, and was picking up the wind for him. They were so happy that they couldn't tell that they had been scolded by Zhong Lao just now.

It can be seen that these people have already fought a hundred battles against being scolded by the bell.

After eating half of a lunch, Yan Hao had a general idea of ​​his brothers. Except for the senior brother and the second senior brother who were appointed as the dean of the sub-planet research institute, the other five senior brothers are all here. Among them, Barbies ranked sixth.

"Little Junior Brother, you are so young, are you an adult?"

"Little Junior Brother, you can eat more to see if you are thin. Working in the academy, if you don't have any physical strength, you can't do it, so eat more."

"Little brother, I heard that you are very good at math, and have you independently developed a mimicry system?"

"Have a girlfriend?"

...

"I'm an adult, thank you, fortunately, no." Yan Hao didn't know how to deal with the situation where so many seniors blamed himself at the same time, so he could only answer questions one by one in a cunning manner.

"What are you asking, how can you have a girlfriend if you are so young?"

"That's right, little brother, don't listen to them, you are young, don't fall in love so early, you will be deceived."

"I..." Yan Hao bit his lip, his eyes wide open, and he was speechless for a while.

Everyone immediately discovered the problem.

Although they have only seen Yan Hao, Yan Hao has been very behaving since the meeting. For those brothers who are ridiculed or weird, they will answer those who can answer, and those who can't answer will also nod their heads obediently. . This abruptly hesitated, there must be a problem.

Sure enough, after a short period of hesitation, Yan Hao said: "I'm already in love."

After finishing speaking, he was still a little ashamed, as if he had failed the brothers' entrustment.

Everyone:...

Little Junior Brother, your innocence is a pretense, you are actually a black belly, right? You are not guilty at all, but showing off. As the youngest child of all the brothers, you were the first to fall in love. What would you please let those of us who are still single say?

"Huh, when?" Barbie, who has been in contact with Yan Hao, couldn't help asking.

"Just yesterday." Yan Hao answered honestly.

The order that I just took off yesterday, such fresh gossip, how can it not make people excited.

"Excuse me, what happened yesterday?" someone couldn't help but uttered.

Suddenly, the eyes of the other five seniors suddenly lit up.

Regardless of the mecha-making geniuses of these people, they seem to be extremely cold, but they are doing research in the research institute all day, the days are dull and boring, and the enthusiasm for gossip is the most violent. What's more, this is the gossip of their little junior.

"Just, I confessed, and then the senior agreed." Yan Hao replied.

Everyone took a breath: It was actually the younger brother who first confessed? I didn't see it, the little junior brother is so well-behaved, he is actually a ruthless person in terms of feelings.