Chapter 25: Junior's fish-flavored pork shreds

Early the next morning.

Cheng Wenkang came out of the bathroom after washing, and he saw Sheng Heng leaning on the balcony with his long legs, talking with someone. Not knowing what the person on the other end of the phone said, Sheng Heng's lips suddenly curled up, and he laughed lowly, and Cheng Wenkang, who had a soft voice, got goose bumps all over. You don't need to ask him to know who Sheng Heng is chatting with. Since high school, Sheng Heng has only laughed like this to Yan Hao's junior.

About two minutes later, Sheng Heng walked into the room from the balcony and met Cheng Wenkang's somewhat weird gaze.

"Why are you looking at me like this?" Sheng Heng said in a bad mood.

"I just laughed so happily, and I changed my face when I saw it." Cheng Wenkang said sourly, "Let's chat with my junior brother, I just met last night, and I called again early in the morning. You guys are too sticky. "

Sheng Heng gave him a white look, and then dialed another call: "Uncle Yue? This is Sheng Heng. I talked to Yan Hao. He decided to sell the data model to the military in the second way. There is no need to publicize his name."

"Okay, I see, you will send me the account in a while, and I will settle the income for him on the 15th of every month." Uncle Yue said.

"If you can, can you start today?" Sheng Heng said.

"Today? Did the other party ask for it?" Uncle Yue asked.

"No, it's just that Yan Hao is now learning mecha manufacturing. His financial situation is not very good. I think he is going to pay for it anyway. It's better to divide the batch of medicine that was sent to the front line to him first, and then again on a monthly basis. Here." Sheng Heng said.

"It turned out to be your little selfishness. It seems that you have a good relationship with this Yan Hao." Uncle Yue laughed.

"If the relationship is not good, how could he give me the data model." Sheng Heng did not hide it either.

"Why, listening to you, he doesn't know who you are?"

"He doesn't know." Sheng Heng said, "He just heard that I was anxious to find a high-level tranquilizer, so he went to school and borrowed a super-optical brain to calculate this data model. He just wanted to help me."

"Yes, if you know your identity, how can you choose the second method of drawing, and it is the wisest choice to directly enter the military headquarters." Uncle Yue said, "However, listening to you, he does not intend to switch back to the medicine. Professional now, want to continue learning mecha manufacturing?"

"Yes." Sheng Heng nodded.

"Xiao Heng, do you want to persuade him again? I checked his grades. His talent in pharmacy has always been good. He also studied pharmacy in six years of middle school, and his score in the college entrance examination is even the first on their planet. After so much effort, it was too wasteful to transfer mech manufacturing to another school. It’s only a freshman year, and it’s too late to switch back."

"Uncle Yue, I asked him, he likes mecha manufacturing." Sheng Heng emphasized.

"But his talent is clearly in the manufacture of medicines."

"Uncle Yue, he studied in middle school for six years, but finally chose to start over from mecha manufacturing. It can be seen that he really likes mecha manufacturing." Sheng Heng's voice became serious, "Perhaps he is indeed talented in medicine. But we should also respect his personal choice."

Uncle Yue was silent for a moment, and said: "Okay, I understand. I'll make arrangements now, and try to help you, a student, pass the proceeds today."