Chapter 104: Pillow wind

The battleship flew forward for a certain distance, and soon met the other three mecha fighters who had been left behind by Sheng Heng and Qiu Zi'an. After catching them, the battleship galloped all the way back to the base.

Sheng Zhuo and his brother hadn't seen each other for a long time, and after a few brief explanations, they handed over the soldiers who had returned with the regiment to Qiu Zian, and left with Sheng Heng.

"When did you come?" Sheng Zhuo had been fighting on the front line, not knowing that Sheng Heng had come.

"A week ago." After the school holiday, Sheng Heng returned home and came here directly after seeing his mother.

"Did you see your father?"

"No, my father went to inspect other bases, and he hasn't come back yet." Sheng Heng shook his head.

However, Admiral Sheng knew about his coming to the base. If there is no special approval, Sheng Heng, even as the son of the Admiral, could not enter and leave at will.

"Do you want to join the reconnaissance team or the patrol team?" Sheng Zhuo asked.

"!!!" Sheng Heng halted, "Are you willing to let me go to the battlefield?"

"It's just reconnaissance and patrol, the battlefield, you're still early." Sheng Zhuo smiled.

Sheng Heng's mind, Sheng Zhuo wouldn't know. He came over during the holidays, isn't it just to accumulate combat experience. He was the same when he was a child, even contacting the battlefield earlier than Sheng Heng. When he was still in high school, he would come to the base to participate in simple battles during winter and summer vacations. Had it not been for Sheng Heng's finger injury, he would be the same as himself.

"Thank you, brother." This is really a surprise.

"But once your mecha is damaged, you have to quit." Sheng Zhuo said again, "Black Soul was modified by your...boyfriend, no one here will repair it."

When it comes to his brother's boyfriend, Sheng Zhuo is both heartbroken and joyful, which is really sour.

"Okay." Sheng Heng agreed, anyway, the main purpose of his coming this time was to send phantom potions to his eldest brother. It was already a surprise to be able to join the investigation team.

The brothers chatted for a while, and then went to the base canteen together. Sheng Zhuo spent more than half a month on the expedition and ate the nutrient solution for more than half a month. Every time he returned to the base, the first thing he did was to eat in the cafeteria. Not only him, but the two of them sat down for a while, and the soldiers who had just returned from a battleship also came over.

When these soldiers saw the two brothers in the family, they would greet them enthusiastically. In addition to their regiment leader, they also had a good impression of Sheng Heng. After all, they had seen Sheng Heng driving a Class 6 mecha just now, killing a Class 8 Zerg alone. With this alone, few Level 6 mecha fighters in the base can do it.

"Beep."

Suddenly, Sheng Zhuo's optical brain rang, and Sheng Zhuo glanced at it and frowned.

"What's wrong?" Sheng Heng asked concerned.

"It's okay, the Military Medical Office notified me of the routine check-ups in the past." Sheng Zhuo said.

"Routine check? Brother, are you injured?" Sheng Heng said nervously.

"No, it's just a routine inspection." Sheng Zhuo saw that Sheng Heng was worried, so he explained a few more words, "Before the Zerg suddenly mutated and possessed a mental shock wave, we were unprepared, and many people were mentally attacked. Taking a high-level sedative, but the pharmacist of the Military Medical Department was afraid of hidden dangers, so they asked the soldiers of the base mental power level A or above to do a mental power-related check every time they returned from a mission."