Chapter 154: balance

The appearance of the Phantom Stone allowed the federation's advanced combat power to increase exponentially in a short period of time. Yan Hao's reputation and fame had also reached its peak in a short period of time, but in real life he was still just a student.

"Now all major legions have successfully upgraded mechas, and the guidance of the Phantom Stone is almost over. You don't need to come over for the next more than a month. Take a good rest." In the laboratory, Old Pang smiled. He said to Yan Hao.

From the discovery of the phantom spirit stone until it is now being promoted and used, Yan Hao has been busy and hardly rested. Pang Lao looked distressed and wanted to give Yan Hao a vacation.

"One month? Will it be too long?" Yan Hao was indeed a little tired during this period, but he was a little uncomfortable to prevent him from coming to the laboratory for a month.

"Where has it been a month? Going back to class with the classmates, the time passed quickly. Moreover, the graduation ceremony of the senior year will be two weeks later, and all the graduates will be back this week." Sophisticated.

"Graduation ceremony?" What does the graduation ceremony have to do with yourself?

"You won't forget it."

"what?"

"Sheng Heng graduated this year." Pang Lao reminded.

"What?!" Yan Hao was shocked. "The senior graduated? No, the senior is only one year older than me. I am only a sophomore, and he is a junior."

"..." Old Pang stared at his little apprentice seriously for a few seconds, then stretched out his hand and touched his forehead, "I don't have a fever."

Yan Hao was stunned for a moment, then lowered his head to turn on the optical brain, opened the campus network of Federal University, found the student information query column, and entered his student ID. Then a bunch of messages jumped out: Yan Hao, the junior class of Mecha Manufacturing Department, Federal University.

Yan Hao's brain buzzed, he is really a junior? But why don't I remember to take the overdue final exam? etc……

"Is it over?" Old Pang thoughtfully handed a bottle of water to his apprentice.

Yan Hao twisted it away and took a sip: "I have been studying the phantom stone this year. I didn't expect time to pass so fast."

From the second semester of the sophomore year, Yan Hao began to study the phantom stone. It took almost half a year from collecting the phantom stone to studying the use of the phantom stone. After determining the role of the phantom stone, Yan Hao was busy again. Upgrading "rebirth", this busy is almost half a year. In recent months, he has been busy assisting the mecha makers of various battle groups to upgrade the mecha. This has been another few months.

"It's like doing research. Once in the laboratory, a year is like a day, and it doesn't feel much afterwards." Old Pang shook his head with a sigh, "That's why we old men are lonely when we grow old."

"Teacher." Yan Hao didn't know how to answer for a moment.

"Xiao Hao, the teacher will give you some suggestions as a person over here. You are a genius, there is no doubt that every minute you spend in the laboratory is valuable. But you have to remember, except for the machine In addition to the identity of the A maker, you are still yourself. The teacher hopes that you can have your own life instead of just studying in the laboratory." There was a trace of nostalgia in the eyes of Old Pang, as if these words were not just for Yan Hao. Speaking, and speaking to someone in the past.

"Teacher, I understand." Yan Hao nodded as if understanding or not.

"It's fine if you understand. The teacher is still waiting to attend your wedding. You are the only one of my apprentices who has an object." Old Pang said.