Chapter 51: Grab apprentice

After separating from Yan Hao, Barbie went to the laboratory building again. His teacher Zhong Gaoxuan is now on the tenth floor of the laboratory building. As a student of the Federal University, Barbie is naturally familiar with the tenth floor of the laboratory building. If it hadn't been for Mr. Zhong as a teacher, it would have been his first choice after graduation.

"Teacher." Barbie entered the academy's lounge specially prepared for Mr. Zhong.

"I'm back. Have anyone seen it?" Mr. Zhong was preparing for the open class in the afternoon, and when he saw Babbitt come in, he put down the manuscript in his hand.

"I have seen it." Barbie said with joy, "Teacher, I asked him, the last MT incident was really just an accident, and the 500 million was not what he wanted, it was the MT people who insisted on letting him He accepted it in order to get him to sign the sales contract. Ni'an said that he didn't want it, but the people at MT were not at ease."

Zhong Lao was already fascinated by Yan Hao's talent. At this time, when he heard his disciple say this, he couldn't help but believe it: "Then you bring him to see me."

"It's an appointment. After you finish the public class, I will let him come to see you." Barbie insect said happily.

"Is he going to listen to my class?" Zhong Lao asked.

"Of course I will go. I guess I'll go to the auditorium to grab a seat now." Barbies are very good with Yan Hao's senses, and can't help but want to get him in front of the teacher.

Sure enough, when Mr. Zhong heard that Good Day went to the auditorium in advance to grab a spot in order to listen to his public class, his face couldn't help showing a bit of excitement.

"Knock." Someone knocked on the door.

The Barbie hurried over and opened the door of the lounge.

"Good old Pang." Seeing the old man outside the door, the Barbie immediately stood up and saluted respectfully.

"It's Xiao Ba." Pang Lao smiled and nodded to Barbie.

"Are you here to find the teacher? Please come in." Barbie hurriedly walked away.

Old Pang walked in and looked at a stubborn old friend who was still sitting on the sofa without raising his head. He smiled and said, "Why did you get so excited this time that you actually agreed to come over and give a public class?"

"I can do whatever I want, can you manage it?" Zhong Lao said angrily.

"Do it, do it with you." Old Pang was familiar with his temper, and didn't hold up with him, went straight in, sat down opposite to Old Zhong, "Little Eight, give me a glass of water."

"Yes." The Bobby bug hurriedly came over to help Pang Lao pour the tea.

"You shameless, what do you tell other disciples to do?" Zhong Lao roared angrily.

"My disciples have all gone as teachers, and they are not around now." Old Pang said cheerfully.

"Didn't you receive another one recently." Zhong Lao glanced at him.

The mecha manufacturing circle is so big, and a master like Pang Lao can spread out in the circle with a little bit of turmoil. He suddenly accepted an apprentice, and the circle was very curious about his new apprentice.

"Pang Lao, drink tea." Barbies brought the tea cup to Pang Lao.

"Thank you." Elder Pang picked up the teacup, took a sip, and smiled, "I said why you suddenly came here for public classes, and the feeling is because of my little apprentice who is curious about me."