Chapter 174: Decisive Battle One

How to kill the insect king?

Yu Xiuyuan convened high-level military officials, and all experts from the Federation in Zerg research for a one-night meeting, but he still failed to come up with a perfect method. For the insect emperor, they must kill with one blow. But while the Federation was thinking of ways to deal with the Insect Emperor, the Insect Emperor was also thinking of ways to deal with the Federation.

"Marshal,? Nothing,? The star network of planet H-18 is connected." A soldier rushed into the conference room with a pale face and reported.

Planet H-18 is one of the six planets occupied by the Zerg King yesterday. In order to prevent the **** images from flowing out, the Federation will immediately block the planets occupied by the Zerg for fear of causing panic across the Federation. The Federation also shielded those six planets yesterday.

"What's the matter? Capital Star opened it?" Yu Xiuyuan asked.

"No, it's a special military channel. I don't know who opened the special military channel, avoiding the shielding of Capital Star,? Reconnected to the main network." The soldier explained anxiously,? "Now the Zerg hunts people on H-18 The scene is being broadcast live on the whole network."

"What?!" Yu Xiuyuan shouted angrily, "That's not shielded yet."

"But this is a military channel. Once blocked, the military main server must be hibernated and restarted? In this way, we will lose contact internally for ten minutes."

At this time, the hunting scene of planet H-18 was also transferred to the meeting room. Before everyone could see the picture in the video clearly, they were shocked and pale with screams. Then there was full of red, full of broken arms and stumps, and the Zerg was like stepping on ants, and stepping on humans with nowhere to hide. Suddenly the picture zoomed in, and the live footage showed a close-up of a Zerg with a child on its front paw. The child looked seven or eight years old and was still wearing a school uniform. His body was pierced by the Zerg’s front paws, but he did not die, and was sent to the Zerg’s mouth a little bit.

What will happen next, everyone can imagine.

"Stop it!" A grumpy lieutenant general couldn't help shouting at the video, but the result was that the Zerg in the video opened his mouth and bit off half of the child's body.

The Zerg only gnawed on the child's upper body, and didn't even eat the rest. With a flick of his hand, he threw it to the ground. The front paws stretched out again, and another human female was worn.

"Beast, bastard, damn!!!"

"Block, block the signal!" Yu Xiuyuan no longer cares about the restart of the military server, and these pictures must not be disseminated to the outside world.

"Yes." The man immediately lowered his head and quickly said a few words to his optical brain terminal. After a while, the military special channel was blocked, and the **** live broadcast of the massacre was replaced by a grayscale.

Everyone in the conference room seemed to have blocked the signal, and their faces were blue and silent.

"Marshal." The soldier who came in to report did not leave immediately, he continued to report to Yu Xiuyuan, "There is still a scene in the live broadcast just now, I think you need to take a look."

Yu Xiuyuan frowned.

"When the live broadcast was the most open, the insect emperor passed a message." The soldier projected his pre-recorded video for everyone to see.

The picture shows a square. The close-up of the lens shows a giant shopping mall in the square. There is a large red font on the outer wall of the shopping mall, which is very eye-catching: