Chapter 59: Desperately high score

The next day.

After waking up to freshen up, Yan Hao used one point to ask for a breakfast, and at the same time paid back the two points credited yesterday. After a simple meal, he took the leftovers to take out, and went downstairs to throw away the trash. Went to the material room.

As soon as the beard saw Yan Hao, he asked enthusiastically, "Is all the materials I received yesterday made into energy blocks?"

"It's all done." Yan Hao smiled and nodded.

"Let's take it, I'll test the performance." The beard stretched out his hand towards Yan Hao.

"That...I'm not here to change materials." Yan Hao said.

"No? What are you doing here?"

"I'm here to buy materials. I checked on the base's intranet last night. If you spend a few cents on the materials for the sixth-level energy block, you can buy two copies with one point." Yan Hao said.

A six-level energy block can deduct one day's rent. According to the production level of most students, it is equivalent to three points. Using energy blocks to exchange materials, the exchange ratio is one to three, while buying with points is one to six. The latter is obviously more cost-effective than the former.

In addition, there is the bonus of high-efficiency energy blocks. In the material room, 77% efficient energy blocks can only be exchanged for four materials, but the online price can reach as much as 50 points. This exchange ratio is obviously outrageous. That's too much. Yan Hao felt that with such a setting inside the base, he must know that the mecha makers would not exchange high-performance energy blocks here, so he simply didn't bother to formulate a detailed exchange ratio.

Yan Hao's guess is indeed correct. The mecha makers in the base buy materials through points. The material exchange is specially prepared for those who arrive at the base for the first time and have no points on them.

When the beard heard that Yan Hao wanted to use points to buy, he was surprised: "Do you have points?"

"Well, three energy blocks were sold online yesterday." Yan Hao didn't hide it either.

"You kid, look very honest, I didn't expect it to be a good person, and I figured out the routines of our base in one night. It really makes us want to get rid of it." The bearded laughed.

"..." Is it really okay if you say so blatantly that you want to cheat me? However, it is much better than the previous colleagues who spoke politely on the surface, but secretly defrauded the results of their own experiments.

"How many points did you earn?" The beard asked casually.

Just as Yan Hao was about to open his mouth, he suddenly remembered that Sheng Heng had warned him that if he was not a very trustworthy person, leave half of his words and don't tell them all.

"180 points." Isn't half of 360 points equal to 180.

With a secret calculation, Beard knew the range of the energy block sold by Yan Hao.

"How many materials do you plan to buy?" The beard asked Yan Hao.

"One hundred copies." One hundred copies only cost 50 points, which is not expensive for Yan Hao.

"So much?" Bearded reminded, "Although the points to purchase materials are cheaper, they are also more expensive than the outside ones. You will also come for the assessment for seven days, and you will return to Capital Star in seven days. So many are not worthwhile."

"I know, I plan to finish all these here." Yan Hao said.

"Then you are planning to do nothing in the past seven days and just make energy blocks?" Big Beard said.