Chapter 172: The purpose of the insect king

It should not be too late to go to the planet X-19. After the meeting, Sheng Heng and Sheng Zhuo went to the port accompanied by everyone.

"This is the Tianhe No. 1 battleship?" As a star weapon, the Tianhe No. 1 battleship is not easy to see, and Sheng Zhuo is also the first time to see the Tianhe No. 1 battleship.

"Nothing unusual." Pang Lao explained to Sheng Zhuo on the battleship himself, "The driving system is no different from ordinary battleships. Major General Sheng should be able to drive battleships."

"Yes." Sheng Zhuo responded quickly.

"The only thing you have to pay attention to is that the energy cannon is launched. I have already prepared enough energy on it before coming over. So you don’t have to worry about that when the energy is sufficient when launching. The only thing you have to pay attention to is from ignition to Launched, the turret needs one minute of energy storage. Once the energy storage is completed, the energy cannon will immediately fire from the muzzle. When I designed it, it was aimed at a space wormhole that would not move, in order to achieve the power of the weapon. To maximize, there is no consideration of accuracy. This causes, when you launch it, you must aim one minute in advance." Pang Lao carefully explained the shortcomings of the Tianhe No. 1 battleship.

Sheng Zhuo nodded and said he knew it.

Before setting off, Yu Xiuyuan warned the two people with anxiety: "This time the purpose is only to inquire about intelligence. If you can find out the best, but if you can't find out, don't be too aggressive. Safety is the first thing."

"Yu Shuai rest assured,? I know." Sheng Heng nodded.

Sheng Zhuo responded at the same time. The reason why he insisted on responding was to protect Sheng Heng's safety.

"Okay, let's go."

The Tianhe No. 1 battleship flew out of the harbor under the attention of everyone, and out of the atmosphere in a blink of an eye, disappearing into the vast starry sky. Until the battleship was out of sight, everyone returned to the command room and continued to keep in touch with the two through the internal channel.

It can be seen from the naming method that planets X-18 and X-19 are two neighboring planets, and it is possible to enter the star field of planet X-18 with the speed of the battleship Tianhe One in about six hours.

In a blink of an eye, six hours later, the battleship Tianhe-1 officially entered the star field of planet X-18. At first glance, this star field does not seem to have just experienced a war that wiped out the entire planet. He is as deep and peaceful as ever.

"From now on, you must pay attention to every step forward." Yu Xiuyuan reminded aloud in the video.

"No Zerg was found ahead." Sheng Heng replied.

The battleship continued to move forward, until only 20 minutes away from the X-18 planet, they finally reached the Zerg.

Countless zergs hovered outside the atmosphere of planet X-18, like a group of black flies guarding a piece of fat. When the spacecraft approached, they seemed to have alarmed them, and in an instant, countless pairs of scarlet eyes stared at them.

At the same time, Yu Xiuyuan and the others in the command room saw this scene. Almost at the same time, everyone's brows were tightened. So many zergs, how can they go in to inquire about the truth? I am afraid that the bones of the ancestors of these zergs will not be left before they see the worm emperor.

"You come back." With a sigh, Yu Xiuyuan decisively ordered.

Sheng Zhuo thought the same way, but he still turned his head and glanced at Sheng Heng.