Chapter 132: Brother don't be afraid

Although the incident happened suddenly, Sima Mingxuan was an eighth-level mecha warrior anyway, and Cong Yi was a mecha maker, so the two of them were naturally no longer at the same level. Sima Mingxuan grabbed Cong Yi's hand with a sharp grasp.

"Don't move, let go of the lieutenant colonel." Yan Rong, who followed Cong Yi, reacted extremely quickly, and took out his gun and aimed at Sima Mingxuan from the outside.

"I am Major General of the Sima Army, Sima Mingxuan." Sima clearly knew that only by showing his identity could the deadlock be solved at this time.

Sure enough, when he said this, whether it was the Cong Yi who was detained by him, Yan Rong outside the car and the traffic police, they were all taken aback. Sima Mingxuan and the others had heard of it. It killed a ninth-level zerg.

"Are you Sima Mingxuan?" Cong Yi asked.

"I am, you can ask Yan Hao if you don't believe me."

Ask Yan Hao? As soon as Sima Mingxuan said this, he believed him eight points. After all, no kidnapped person would lie for the kidnapper, not to mention that this was his own junior.

Looking at Yan Hao from Yi's eyes, Yan Hao nodded.

"Why kidnapped my junior brother?" Cong Yi didn't let his subordinates retreat.

"I just want to take him away from Z Star." Sima Mingxuan said.

Knowing the identity of Sima Mingxuan, Cong Yi immediately understood the reason why he did this. When Z star discovered a black hole in space, he immediately asked the Federation for help. As a major general of one of the three major legions of the Federation, it happened. It is impossible that Sima Mingxuan in Z Star will not know the news.

"Cong Yi, did anyone find it?!" Suddenly, an urgent call came from Yi's optical brain terminal. It was Colonel Cang Yan who once again forcibly connected Cong Yi's communicator.

"Found it." Cong Yi quickly replied.

"Great. Bring people here quickly. The space black hole has already begun to expand for the second time." At this time, there was a shout from the communicator, and Cang Yan asked Cong Yi to bring the people over and hung up the phone. .

Cong Yi immediately ignored Sima Mingxuan, so he took away his gun and grabbed Yan Hao's hand to get out of the car.

"Wait a minute." Sima Mingxuan pressed Cong Yi's arm again.

"Major General Sima, the situation is urgent now, please don't waste our time." Cong Yi hurried to the space fortress, watching Sima Mingxuan who was blocking him again, really wishing to draw his gun again.

"Do you want to take Yan Hao to repair the Tianhe No. 1 battleship?" Sima Mingxuan also knew that time was pressing, and his words were straight to the subject.

"Yes." Cong Yi nodded.

"Yan Hao is only a sophomore this year, and he has studied Mecha System for less than two years. Do you think he can build Tianhe One?"

Yi was startled and looked towards Yan Hao subconsciously.

"I can try." Yan Hao hadn't been in contact with Tianhe-1, so he didn't dare to pack tickets.

Try? From Yi's head, it was cold. Tianhe No. 1 is not something that can be repaired by trying.

Sima Mingxuan continued: "Yan Hao is the inheritor of mimic mechas, a genius of mecha manufacturing, and his future is limitless. You should know a tenth-level mecha maker, and it may even be a high-level mimic mecha. Maker, how valuable is he to the Federation. Are you sure you want to keep him in Z Star because of your luck? Do you think your teacher, Mr. Zhong will agree?"