Chapter 90: Apprenticeship

In order to wait for the people from the Federal Institute of Pharmacy to come, Sheng Heng stayed on planet B135 for an extra day. The next day, he boarded the ship with Yan Hao and returned to Capital Star.

On the spacecraft, the sophomores were not a little surprised by the appearance of Yan Hao, and some even joked that Sheng Heng would have the mecha maker-related assessment in the future, and he would directly bring Yan Hao out. Yan Hao is both a mecha maker and a pharmacist. One person can be used as two people, and there is an extra guarantee for going out in the future. This proposal even the head teacher Xiao Tianhan thought the spacecraft was good.

Sheng Heng smiled and said, even if Xiao Hao could be used by two people alone, he would only help him. As soon as these words came out, Cheng Wenkang quit immediately, shouting, the combination of three people, why there is no him.

Everyone laughed, and then went to tease Cheng Wenkang.

Yan Hao watched silently, and then he discovered one thing. In just three months, Sheng Heng's position in the class has undergone a significant change. Last time I went to the Wild Star with this group of people, but on the way to fly, Sheng Heng's sense of existence was not strong, and he was even a little disgusted in the group of mecha makers. But this time, as long as Sheng Heng appeared, a circle of students would immediately surround him. With Sheng Heng as the center, laughing and talking about something, there is a faint feeling of looking forward to Sheng Heng's horse.

Yan Hao is very happy to see this change. Although he doesn't know why, he always feels that Sheng Heng should be like this, no matter where he is, he is the focus of everyone.

The spacecraft sailed in space for two days and successfully arrived at Capital Star.

After returning to school, Yan Haoxiu spent the whole night. The next day was Saturday. So early in the morning, he went to the third cafeteria and bought the soup dumplings that Pang Lao loved, and then went to the laboratory on the tenth floor. .

There is a special lounge in Pang Lao’s laboratory for Lao Pang to rest, and the school also prepares a separate dormitory for Pang Lao, but Pang Lao still lives in the laboratory for logarithmic time, so no matter what Yan Hao goes to How early, Pang Lao will always be in the laboratory.

"This bun is a bit salty today, did the master shake his hands and put too much salt?" Old Pang was a little dissatisfied with the taste of the bun this morning.

"I also bought soy milk, the original flavor, you drink two sips, it will be better. Or, I will pour you some water." Yan Hao said.

"No, soy milk is pretty good." Old Pang took a sip of soy milk, and asked casually, "How about that kid Sheng Heng?"

"It's okay." When Yan Hao rushed to planet B135, because he was not sure whether he would be back in time for the weekend, he also greeted Old Pang before leaving.

"I heard that he was accidentally injured by another student's mental power when his mental power was empty?"

"Yes." Yan Hao nodded.

Although he didn't believe that the attack was an accident, he couldn't talk more about unfounded things in front of the teacher.

Old Pang raised his eyebrows, once again surprised by his little apprentice's knowledge in medicine, and at the same time a little flustered: No, I have to quickly let Yan Hao's mecha manufacturing level grow up and exceed the level of medicine.

"Okay, you don't need to say to clean up here, hurry up to assemble the mecha in the house." Old Pang waved to rush.

"I still have gifts for the teacher." Yan Hao did not leave immediately.