Chapter 65: Sheng Heng's distress

Yan Hao returned to the dormitory from the medical room and almost fell asleep. After rebirth, he hadn't overdrawn his mental energy for a long time. If he were just making two six-level tranquilizers, his mental power would not have been consumed so much. It was just that when Sheng Shengheng had an accident yesterday, he had just finished five six-level energy blocks.

When he woke up, the first thing Yan Hao thought of was to confirm Sheng Heng's condition. He turned on the optical brain terminal and immediately dialed Sheng Heng a communication.

"Knock."

No one answered the communication, but the door of the room was knocked suddenly.

Yan Hao glanced at the door, continued to dial the communication, and walked over to open the door.

The door opened, and a tall figure stood very close to him with Chenguang behind his back.

"Senior Sheng Heng?!" Yan Hao shouted in surprise. The man standing at the door was the Sheng Heng he was still thinking about just now.

"I ordered two breakfasts to eat together?" Sheng Heng raised the breakfast he was holding in his hand.

"Please come in." Yan Hao quickly let people in, and at the same time hung up the communication of Guangbrain.

Sheng Heng walked in and put the breakfast on the only table in the room. On that table was a lot of materials that Yan Hao used to make energy blocks. Next to the table was the bed. The bed in the base dormitory was not big, only one meter. Second, it may be because Yan Hao had not had time to clean up just after getting up, and the quilts were scattered on the bed in a mess.

Speaking of it, this is the first time I entered Xiaohao's sleeping place.

The corner of Sheng Heng's mouth was like his brain replenishment, and he couldn't control it until the pulse in his left hand was violently grasped. Almost conditioned, Sheng Heng flipped his left hand and shook it back.

"Senior?!" Yan Hao looked at Sheng Heng with some doubts.

Sheng Heng released his hand quickly, and said in a concealed manner: "You want to help me get my pulse?"

Just now, if it hadn't been for him to report it in time, he knew Yan Hao who was holding his hand, and Yan Hao's hand would be broken by him at this moment.

"Well, I want to see how your recovery is?" Yan Hao nodded.

"Let’s eat first." Sheng Heng opened breakfast. Yan Hao has fallen asleep since he came back yesterday afternoon.

"It takes only a few seconds to get a pulse." Yan Hao said, raising his arm to grab Sheng Heng's wrist again.

This time, Sheng Heng didn't resist any more, but rather obediently let Yan Hao hold his pulse and let Yan Hao check it. The distance between the two at this time was extremely close, Sheng Heng lowered his head, aiming at Yan Hao's slightly messy short hair. Sheng Heng suddenly felt that his hands were itchy, and wanted to go up and rub it.

"Senior, don't move." Yan Hao raised his head to remind Sheng Heng.

"Thumping~"

A second ago, Sheng Heng's eyes were only Yan Hao's messy hair, and he just wanted to rub it with itchy hands, but Yan Hao suddenly raised his head, and Sheng Heng was not looking at Yan Hao's hair. Yan Hao's lips were less than two centimeters away from him at this time.

"Senior, why is your heart beating so fast?" Yan Hao suddenly felt the pulse under his hand beating very fast.

"Just... I suddenly felt some heart palpitations." Sheng Heng casually found an excuse.