Chapter 64: Pharmacy Genius

"Why are they not awake?" Sheng Heng glanced at the two classmates sleeping on the other side of Cheng Wenkang, and asked in surprise.

"Level 6 sedatives are not ready yet." Cheng Wenkang explained.

Sheng Heng looked at Cheng Wenkang suspiciously.

Cheng Wenkang immediately told Sheng Heng what happened.

"So, the level 6 tranquilizer I used was made by Xiaohao?" Sheng Heng knew that Yan Hao used to learn pharmacy and had a high talent in pharmacy, but is it so high? Still, because the mathematical model of advanced tranquilizers was originally calculated by him, it was easier for him to sit up than others.

"What you and I used was made by my junior brother and Hu Yaoshi. As for which of us used who made it, it doesn't necessarily matter." Cheng Wenkang said.

"Mine must be made by Xiaohao." Sheng Hengjian said.

Cheng Wenkang rolled his eyes and said to his heart, you have to grab this too.

"I said you two, don't you have a headache?" Sun Chu, who was lying resting beside him, couldn't help but asked.

"It doesn't hurt." Cheng Wenkang said with a smile, "Squad leader, you have not cultivated enough mental power. This contrast, there is a gap."

"The fart gap, the last time I was tested, my mental power was obviously stronger than you." Sun Chu scolded.

"That's right, then why don't you have a headache?" Cheng Wenkang was also wondering, everyone was injured in the same way. How could they wake up refreshed after using the medicine together? The other three people are still sluggish. Lying on the hospital bed wilted.

"Yan Hao said that when you are attacked, your mental strength fluctuates differently, and the degree of injury will be different." Xiao Tianhan walked in from the door.

"Teacher," everyone shouted.

"Get a good rest." Seeing Sheng Heng woke up, Xiao Tianhan was relieved, "Wake up, how do you feel? Has Shihai been affected?"

"No, it feels like I haven't been injured." Sheng Heng said.

"When it comes to mental power, you can't be careless." Xiao Tianhan exhorted.

"Teacher, rest assured, I will pay attention." Sheng Heng agreed.

"I heard Mingxuan say that you had killed the sixth-level mutant insects when they arrived." As early as the first day of the assessment, Xiao Tianhan noticed Sheng Heng's abnormality when he saw Sheng Heng won the first place in the rankings. . His first reaction was not that Sheng Heng was cheating, but that Sheng Heng's hand injury was cured.

But just now, when he was taking care of these seven students in the ward, he suddenly discovered a detail, that is, after more than two days of intensive training, everyone’s hands are somewhat red and swollen, only Sheng Heng’s hands. It's normal to be healthy, it's not a pair of hands that have just experienced battle.

"Boss, you killed the sixth-level mutant worms alone?!" Cheng Wenkang always thought they were rescued by Teacher Xiao, but he never thought that before that, Sheng Heng killed the sixth-level mutant worms single-handedly.

Sun Chu and the two other classmates who had awakened were also shocked after listening.

"We didn't know the existence of the sixth-level mutant insects in advance, so the rescue was not timely enough. If Sheng Heng hadn't blocked the insect tide in front at the time, and you had lost combat effectiveness at the time, when we arrived, I'm afraid we would have to I picked up a few fragments of mecha." Xiao Tianhan said.