Chapter 39: Made 500 million

MT company headquarters.

The company’s president, Wang Bohan, was walking anxiously in the office until a middle-aged man with black-rimmed glasses pushed in.

"President."

"How about, have you contacted anyone?" Wang Bohan asked anxiously.

"No." The middle-aged man is Du Tianqi, the R&D director of MT.

"No, why haven't I been contacted yet." Wang Bohan slapped the table fiercely, "Who is this Good Day? Who sent him to run our company?"

"President, I think he may not want to bring down our company." Du Tianqi said.

"Isn't this? His algorithm has been on the star network for two days. I just received news that our hostile company has begun to upgrade its products." Wang Bohan said angrily, "We MT has always been the pioneer of mimic sensing systems. In order to upgrade the sixth-generation mimic sensing system, we have studied for a year and spent countless manpower and material resources. The new-generation products that have just been launched cost tens of billions of dollars."

"Calm down, Mr. Wang. If this person is an engineer from a hostile company, there is no need for him to post this upgrade algorithm on the Internet. You only need to upgrade the system within your company, and then go public on the federal market. Different results can be achieved. , Why bother so much." Du Tianqi calmly analyzed.

"Then you think...why did he do this?" Wang Bohan also slowly calmed down.

"I'm more inclined to the other party's unintentional." Du Tianqi said, "I have carefully read this information called Ri'an. He was introduced to the Apollo network six years ago. After entering the website, he was active for a while, and then disappeared. After six years, he posted two information on the website. The first time was to ask for help, and the second time was to publish the formula algorithm. The interval was only three days. Moreover, his first help was asking for information. It is the key algorithm in our company's mimic sensing system. So I suspect that he should happen to be studying the mimic sensing system and then changed the algorithm easily."

"Smoothly? Changed the algorithm?" Wang Boyan could hardly believe what he heard. "You took an entire R&D department and studied things for a year, and they upgraded you in three days? So what are you, Waste?"

Du Tianqi's face was ugly, but he couldn't refute it.

"It's all right, now it's useless to say this, you can say how to solve it." Wang Bohan asked.

"The algorithm announced on the Starnet by Good Day has been acquired by several hostile companies. They will definitely complete the system upgrade in the shortest time. At this time, even if we also upgrade the system, we will not be able to completely recover the loss. The only way is, It is to find a better algorithm to directly upgrade the mimic induction system to the eighth generation." Du Tianqi said.

"Does your R&D department have ideas?" Wang Bohan asked.

"no."

"No, there is no such thing as a fart without you."

"We don't have one, but Good Day can." Du Tianqi said, "If my guess just now is true, Good Day can really upgrade our algorithm within three days, it means that he has no one in this area. His talent. It shouldn’t be difficult for him to upgrade the system again."

"Then you go find someone quickly, find a few people to hack the website, and find out his address." Wang Bohan said eagerly.

"President, don’t. Apollo was founded by three young scientists 50 years ago. After 50 years, they have become bigwigs in all walks of life. Don’t say we can’t blacken the website, just I can't be dark, I don't dare." Du Tianqi quickly persuaded.