Chapter 87: behave in a spoiled manner

Although Sheng Heng's injury was relieved by the medicine, it was still very dangerous, so after a few words of greeting, he spoke to Kang Ren and borrowed the pharmacy room. Kang Ren got Yan Hao's prescription, and was thinking about how to thank the other person. Hearing this, he enthusiastically led Yan Hao to the pharmacy room.

"I'll be back in two hours." Before leaving, Yan Hao turned around and said to Shengheng.

Sheng Heng smiled and hummed, because of the unexpected kiss just now, his face was flushed a lot at this time. If he weren't still lying on the bed, at first glance, he wouldn't be able to tell that he was a patient.

Before coming, Yan Hao was afraid that the base of medicinal herbs was not comprehensive enough, so he went to the school’s herb store to buy three medicinal herbs, so he followed Kangren into the pharmacy room and started refining pharmaceutical agents directly. There was no need to go to the medicinal material room to select herbs. .

When Kang Ren saw this, he only thought that Yan Hao brought his own medicinal herbs to keep his formula secret, so he didn't say anything. Seeing that Yan Hao had started to refine the medicine, he automatically returned. Although he really wanted to see how this medicine that could lower the S-level mental power threshold was refined, but without permission, peeping at someone else refining medicine is a big taboo for pharmacists.

Kang Ren turned around and walked out, walking to the corner of the corridor, and suddenly met Yan Fei oncoming. Kang Ren's impression of Yan Fei is still good. They have had a lot of exchanges in the medical room these days. Yan Fei has unique insights into the configuration of some prescriptions, and he is also a pharmacist that Sima Mingxuan fancy. You know, Sima Mingxuan is also an S-rank mentally strong, and being his pharmacist must be very powerful. The most important thing is that Yan Fei is just a university student.

Of course, compared with his brother Yan Hao, he was still a bit worse.

At this time, Kang Ren had an inexplicable affection and admiration for Yan Hao because of the prescription presented by Yan Hao.

"Yan Fei, why are you here? But what herbs are you looking for?" Kang Ren asked.

"Yeah." Yan Fei smiled, "I want to prepare some spare potions."

"Then I will take you there." Kang Ren said.

"good."

Kang Ren turned around and walked back with Yan Fei. After a while, the two of them came to the herb room in the innermost corridor. The two of them went in. Yan Fei took a look and asked casually, "My brother he ...Has the herbs been configured?"

"Yan Hao brought medicinal herbs, and now they have been deployed in the pharmacy room." Kangren replied casually.

Bring your own herbs? Yan Fei was startled slightly, his eyes a little disappointed.

"What herb do you want?" Kang Ren continued to ask.

"I want some basic herbs for the phantom potion." Yan Fei adjusted his emotions and said with a smile.

"Yes, you have caught the phantom beast. According to the federal regulations, those who find the wild phantom beast can get a part of the blood of the phantom beast." Kang Ren said with some envy, "I have been a pharmacist for so long. I haven't had a chance to touch the blood of the phantom beast."

With that, Kang Ren walked to the front of a large medicine cabinet and said, "The basic medicinal materials for the Phantom Beast Potion are all available. I'll help you find it."

Yan Fei nodded, walked over to pick a few herbs, and said with a worried expression: "I don't know how my brother's medicine is configured."

"Since Pharmacist Yan Hao can research out such a powerful medicine, there should be no problem with the configuration." Kang Rendao.