Chapter 33: Sour smell

"Mimic induction" is a brand new field for Yan Hao. Since buying the small robot that day, Yan Hao has spent at least half of his time studying the mimic system above, and the remaining half is spent on assembling the mecha arm. superior.

Because of the approach of the final exam, He Shao was desperately practicing the production of the five-level energy block, and his mental power also got a breakthrough in the continuous practice, and finally successfully produced a 75.62% efficiency block three days before the final exam. Five-level energy block. He was so happy that he collapsed the bed in the dormitory.

During this period, Sheng Heng couldn't meet his junior in the cafeteria, so he called Yan Hao twice on the grounds of replacing parts for his own mecha, and every time Yan Hao came, he hurriedly changed the parts and left. That was perfunctory. The attitude made Sheng Heng a little bit injured. At the same time, I deeply understand that in the eyes of the junior brother, he is inferior to scientific research.

"Hey." Sheng Heng couldn't help sighing.

"Want to be cute again?" When Cheng Wenkang saw his boss sigh, he immediately guessed the original.

"I've said it, don't call it cute." Sheng Heng glared.

"Boss, it's useless for you to control me. If you have the ability, you can control them." Cheng Wenkang pointed behind him.

Behind him were the students of Mecha Driving Department who had finished the one-day course. The students were sweating profusely and looked tired.

"The lessons in this class are really tiring, my hands are sore, I miss Little Cutie."

"Since I have a cutie, my fingers are no longer sour."

"Thank you little cute, with it, I can practice for two hours a day on average."

"Go, let's go soak up cuteness together."

"Crack."

Hearing the abnormal noise, Cheng Wenkang quickly held someone with his eyes and hands: "Boss, calm down, just squeeze the back of the chair. If you squeeze your classmate's neck, you will go to jail."

"How can they talk like this?" What is Pao Xiao cutie.

"They didn't mean that, they were going to soak Xiaocute, no, they were making medicine, they weren't really going to soak the juniors, they didn't even know who Xiaocute was." Cheng Wenkang comforted, "There are only Only you who know the identity of the primary school brother have this opportunity."

Since Yan Hao’s muscle-relieving medicinal bag was published on Xing.com, it has been widely used among mecha fighters. People who use it more have naturally become a little closer to the developer of the medicinal bag. Later, I didn't know who opened the head, and the muscle soothing herb bag stopped calling, and it was changed to a cute herb bag. So that every time the training is over, among the students of the Mecha Department, you can hear the conversation just now.

These words were nothing at all, they were just to express their closeness to the little cute pharmacist, but these words didn't taste right when they were heard in Sheng Heng's ears. This month, as soon as the mecha class is over, he will be angry.

Sheng Heng calmed down as expected, but his emotions were not very high: "He is only sophomore in half a year."

"That’s right, it’s good to wait until the sophomore year. The sophomore year has to learn to make and repair mechas. At that time, every mecha maker must be paired with at least one student of our mecha driving department. Then you go to The elementary school brothers won over, don't they have the opportunity to contact." Cheng Wenkang said.